Daddy's Little Devil

This is my image

This is my image.

Idea: Henry want to make bendy more relatable to parents so he had an idea. He made bendy a daughter to show them how caring of a parent bendy is. But that never happened why because of Joey. At first he was all for the idea and made the toon alive but after some thought he believe it was dumb idea. So he locked her away in room. No one know about her for 30 years until someone find her.

Fact: Her name is Bonfilia demon. She 7 in toon years. For a few years Joey took out his angry on her so child abuse. Joey kept all her drawings  and cartoons of her by Henry in the  room with her. Before Joey lift the studio he chain her to the well in her room.

Info: Bendy find bonfilia by wondering the studio. He came upon a room full with drawings of a character he never seen before. Finding a cartoon show  of the character he found he have a daughter. This made him angry at Henry and Joey that they kept this from him. Looking around the room more bendy founds Bonfilia chain up to the well. Horror and angry is  what he feels when he see her chain up so he free his kid and try to help and fix what Joey have done. By becoming a father to his child and protect her in the studio.