13: Wow Jessamine You Look... Different

Jessamine's outfit ^^^

"Woohoo! I'm so excited for this party girl!" Carla whoops whilst powdering her face.

We have been getting ready for nearly three hours now, and the party is raging on below us. The walls are vibrating from the thumping base, muffled yells, laughs and indistinguishable chattering which echoes throughout the house. It sounds wild; I would hate to be part of the clean up crew. Carla, Jamie and I are squished around my bathroom mirror getting ready together. We were listening to our tunes (mostly to 2000s pop) but the sound from downstairs became so loud that we could hardly hear ourselves talk let alone the music.

I haven't seen Alaric since before we left for the mall and I kind of miss his presence. Oh, who am I kidding? I really miss him like the stars would miss the moon if it disappeared. We had a great time maxing out Alaric is credit card and driving Bear (who was demoted to our bag carrier) crazy. He doesn't talk much and it is clear that Carla irritates him with her batting eyelashes, but he is very complimentary of his mate Tori and you can tell he holds a lot of love for her, which earns my respect. We ate lunch together and I explained that Alaric and I are just working on friendship at the moment, disappointing them all but it is the truth. We also all bought a gift for Izzy considering it is his birthday party we are attending.

I splashed out on a really hot outfit that is guaranteed to capture attention, but hopefully specifically Alaric's. I have never had the money to go crazy and buy without a thought to the price, (my mum and I have never had a lot and it took me years to save up even for a crappy phone) so it was weird picking up whatever I wanted with Lou encouraging me to buy anything I even semi-liked. I may have slightly more clothes then can fit in my closet anymore, but is that really a bad thing? Tonight I'm going for sexy with a side of hot, with a tight-brown-patent-leather mini skirt and figure-hugging black crop top that reaches into a deep V exposing my bountiful cleavage. My new red bottom Louboutin heels accentuate my long semi-tanned legs (all from a bottle since my skin hates the sun) and makes me feel like a sex goddess.

I have curled my silky hair, which is as black as a moonless sky and now reaches my hips, and applied a full face of makeup as that is what gives me the most confidence and makes me feel beautiful. Jamie is wearing a black slinky mini dress with a thigh high slit, which makes her body look amazing, and she is a natural beauty with only eyeliner and red lipstick. Carla looks so gorgeous too with leather trousers and a white bodysuit, and has put her hair up into a cute bun with a few wisps framing her face. My friends are so stunning it's unreal.

"Are you guys ready yet? I wanna see Izzy and get drunk!" Jamie pouts, as she was ready two hours ago and has been on her phone giggling at memes since then.

"Just about, sorry babe, just need to make sure I look extra bomb so that I can find someone tonight." Carla explains as she fiddles with her eyelashes.

With one last spritz of setting spray, I am ready and take an appreciative look in the mirror. Goodness, I hope Alaric thinks I look good... This is all for him. Wow, I really am changing; I have never really wanted to dress up for a specific boy before, or care about how someone thinks of me. Usually I have a take it or leave it attitude – I know I am hot, I don't need confirmation of that fact, but now I am anxious to be appealing in Alaric's eyes.

"Ok, I am ready for our big entrance. This is going to be lit!" Carla squeals as she is finally done faffing with her face.

"At last!" Jamie sighs. "Let's get going bitches!"

We make our way out of our room and head towards the copious amount of noise. The party sounds wild and busy, and as we make our way down the stairs to Rihanna's S&M single, a lot of eyes flicker up to us. Alaric's house has been completely transformed and is packed to the brim with people dancing (or more like grinding) to the rocking beat. It is so loud I can hardly hear my heart beat and the room is more or less vibrating with the music and numerous dancing souls. Neon lights flash around like colourful spotlights and most people are drinking from red plastic cups, some people downing two or three. People sway into each other and fall like dominos in their drunken stupor, and I turn my nose up as I notice a guy being sick in a previously fancy plant pot. It is a claustrophobic person's worst nightmare.