~8~

(Katsuki bakugo's P.O.V)
------------------------------------------

Deku doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I've been trying my best on helping him lately but he doesn't even seem to intend on getting better..

To be honest, It kinda hurts me. Not that i'd ever admit it but I actually care for him.

And the fact that he is mentally unstable hurts me a lot..

Not to mention I have my own problem to deal with now. Shitty hair and Dunce face made me accept my feelings for Deku.

But the downward side effect to that was that whenever i'm around him, I get flustered and nervous.

I fucking hate it! Because he has to be so fucking adorable all the time!

"Kacchan.." I was brought back to reality for the fourth time this week.

"What?" I grunted, avoiding Eye contact.

"You never told me where we were going.." He frowned, his voice a little emotionless like Icy-hot.

"..Right..uhm.." Earlier I had grabbed Deku away from Round face and Sonic.

I had invited him to go somewhere with me, I guess..like a date..

I never told him where we were actually going though. Leaving him clueless..I like his clueless expressions more. They were cute.

"Well?" He looked up at me.

"..Uh! Let's just like..go to the movies..or..something.." I muttered, my face a little red.

"A date?" He sounded surprised, his cheeks a light pink.

"W-WHAT NO! DON'T GET TOO FULL OF YOURSELF NERD!" I yelled.

"R-right..Sorry Kacchan.." He grunted.

"You better be..!" We made our way to the movies.

There weren't many choices out now and most of them were horror movies.

Deku tugged on my shirt. "K-Kacchan..Can we..not see a scary movie?" He whimpered.

"Don't be a pussy Deku, just because you said something we'll see one now!" I chuckled when he through a tiny fit.

We ended up seeing a horror movies, one rated the scariest movie by a lot of people.

I did this only to mess with Deku, not that he'd actually have a heart attack or anything..

He ended up screaming through out the whole movie..and cliching onto my shirt, begging to leave.

But it was okay because a lot of other people in the theater were screaming and yelling just like him.

"Fine! We'll leave! But you'll have to pay me back on some occasion!" I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the movie theater.

"Thank god! Were you trying to give me a heart attack!?"

"Yes." I answer all smartass like.

"Seriously!? That's so cruel! Why would you want that?!" He was actually trembling from what I could see.

"Tch..Goddamn pussy, let's go.." I never let go of his hand as we were walking.

Surprised he never said anything about it. But y'know, I took that too my advantage and didn't let go!

"Oh look!" Deku stopped, pulling me back and forcing me to stop walking.

"Hah!?" He pointed at our old preschool.