;19;

(Katsuki Bakugo's P.O.V)
----------------------------------

"D-deku.."

Wait..

Did I just..Did I just say something?!

Aren't I in a fucking Coma?!

"Kacchan!?" I didn't know if he was walking over to me or out of the room.

I felt his hand grab mine. "C-can you hear me? A-are you awake? Please say something!"

I couldn't move. But I had to do something, mainly because I don't want to be moved somewhere else.

"..." It went quiet. Only before sniffled filled the room. "I guess it was just..my imagination.."

He hugged me. Or at least I think he did. I felt warmth overcome me so..

"I miss you..Already.." I wanted to hug him back.

He's blaming himself for the fact that I'm like this..When really it's not..

I'm the one who choose to save him. I'm the one that choose to jump too.
I'm the one who sacrificed everything for him..

"Once again..I'm sorry.." He let go of me. Footsteps became less audible until the door opened and closed back.

Fuck..Why couldn't I say anything?!
-------------------
(Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V)
---------------------------
I swear I heard Kacchan say something!

I know I did! But..Is he possibly faking his coma?

There have been cases of people doing that. If caught, you could get in serious trouble but I mean..

I shook my head. Walking back home since it was already getting late..

I really hope he wakes up soon..
---------------------------------------------------
A week..

A week passed in no time. I had soon forgotten about Kacchan's problem.

Because other problems filled my daily life..I had soon forgotten about him.

That is..until..
--
I walked with Uraraka and Iida around the school.

Not like there really was anything better to do..unless you want to train 24/7..

"Honey, He's passed by here multiple times.."

"I know that! I'm about to barge into this school!!"

"No! Remember the heavy sercurity!?"

All three of us stopped in are tracks to see who this was.

"..." We looked. Being careful just in case it was a villain.

"Aunt Mitsuki? Uncle Masuru?" I stopped being so careful after noticing who they were.

"Uhh.." Iida and Uraraka cocked their heads to the side simultaneously.

"Good! We'll be borrowing you!" Aunt Mitsuki grabbed my wrist and pulled me along.

"Wait what!?" Iida and Uraraka just stood there, staring in disbelief.

"W-where are we going?! What's happening..!?" She let go of my wrist.

"..You and Katsuki are dating right?" I felt my face heat up. "H-how.."

I looked up at them in embarrassment. "Parent senses..Anyways..Come with us.."

"..Not to be rude but..Why exactly?" They seemed..upset or sad..

"To say..goodbye.."
-----------------------------------
(A/N: Death, Death, Death, and Misery..!!)