𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓜𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮||1.

"So, what?" Caroline stated "you're having dreams of a hot guy and you think it's bad?" She asked confused

"So, what?" Caroline stated "you're having dreams of a hot guy and you think it's bad?" She asked confused. She'd happily dream about a hot guy.

          "No, it's not like that" Rayna told her cousin as she sat down "it feels different, like these dreams were meant to happen? I guess"

          Caroline looked concerned at that "Dreams aren't meant to happen, Rayna." She told her but she knew that after learning about the supernatural world that anything could happen. The dreams could actually be meant to happen.

Rayna bit her lip while looking down at her hands. "It just feels real" she mumbled. She had stayed up numerous nights trying to figure out how to dream of something else other then her and this random guy. Sure, he was hot, but she had no idea why she only had dreams about them together.

"Fine" Caroline sighed "if you feel like there is more to these dreams then I'll try and find something out for you"

"Thank you!" Rayna squealed reaching over to hug Caroline, before the blonde walked away on the phone. Rayna pulled out hers to distract herself.

"Okay" Caroline sat down "I got you a meeting with a witch named Cassandra in New Orleans."

          "New Orleans?" Rayna asked shocked getting ignored.

"You've got until next week to be down there" Caroline told her "that's enough time to decide if you wanna go through with this or not"

ꨄꨄꨄ

Rayna spent the entire night trying to decide if it was worth it. Did she want to go to a witch for something that could possibly be nothing?

Rayna knew she had plenty of time to make the decision, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to wait.

          Sighing, Rayna hopped off her bed and opened up her laptop. She had already made her decision, she couldn't wait any longer. She truly wanted to know what was the cause of her dreams and deep down a part of her wanted to meet the guy inside the dreams. She wanted to meet the guy she'd seen be so kind and gentle with her, the guy she seen every night since she turned 18.

          Rayna watched as it confirmed her purchase and her ticket to New Orleans. It was to late to go back now.

 It was to late to go back now