𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻||4.

Before Kol met up with Davina he had went to the place where it was rumored his soulmate had been before getting captured

Before Kol met up with Davina he had went to the place where it was rumored his soulmate had been before getting captured. He had hoped that she had somehow left something and he was correct, something was left. A bag and Inside the bag was some things she had packed along with her wallet. Kol has never met her before but by just looking at the picture he knew it was, what he didn't know was that Cassandra had wanted him to find that bag.

     Kol didn't have to tell Davina much, only that he had to save his soulmate and even though Davina was scared he was gonna get hurt she knew that if it were her soulmate out there she'd be doing everything in her power to save her, and so Davina did a few spells and was quick to find the location of Rayna.

          Kol was a very smart person but when it came to his soulmate he didn't seem to think straight. He didn't seem to realize how stupid it was for a witch to forget to do a cloaking spell and instead of thinking he made his way to the place Davina told him his soulmate was.

          He ignored the warning that fell from Davinas lips and sped out of the room. He had reached the place very quickly do to his vampire speed and he took a deep breath before he decided to enter.

          He had hoped that she was happy to have found her soulmate as he was. He had hoped that maybe she would see past the monstrous things he and his family had done and while he stood outside the building, his hand hovering over the door nob, he realized he wouldn't know unless he actually went in there and saved her. He just hoped that the girl that they had in there was actually his soulmate.

Kol slowly opened the door, he didn't wanna risk anything. He didn't know how many people were in the house. Kol stepped inside the house, pausing when the floor underneath him creaked causing him to let out a whispered cuss.

Another person walked into the room, him and Kol making eye contact. Before the guy could even get a word out, Kol had snapped his neck. Usually he would've killed him, but Kol knew that if there were vampires in the house then they'd easily smell the blood and know he was inside the house.

He gently set the body onto the floor before continuing on his way, making a mental note to kill the guy after he finally had his soulmate in his arms.

Kol hid behind a door when he caught sight of his soulmate. He didn't have the time to look at all of her features because the only thing he was worried about was how she had been tied to the chair.

Her breathing was ragged, almost as if she had been running for miles. You could easily see that she was dehydrated and her skin was slickly pale as if she hasn't eaten in days -which she probably hadn't-. Kols hands balled into fists at the thought of her being hurt.

          Kol didn't have time to hide behind the door when Rayna looked up at him, locking eyes. Her eyes widened and he figured it was because she had finally seen her soulmate but before she could warn him he had been kicked to the ground aggressively, his neck being snapped.

 Her eyes widened and he figured it was because she had finally seen her soulmate but before she could warn him he had been kicked to the ground aggressively, his neck being snapped