𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮||3.

It had been two days since Cassandra had knocked Rayna out and word had spread fast

It had been two days since Cassandra had knocked Rayna out and word had spread fast. Someone had opened their mouth about having Kol Mikaelsons soulmate and it caught the Mikaelsons attention. More so Kol then any other.

          "So, what are we gonna do?" Kol asked his family as he paced back and fourth. Elijah and Klaus sharing a look. They couldn't do anything because it was very possible that it could be a trap.

          "We can't" Elijah told his younger brother, the other Mikaelsons nodding in agreement.

"What do you mean we can't?" Kol narrowed his eyes at his family "if it was your soulmate then you'd already be out of here!" He yelled "why is it any different for mine?"

The siblings took a step back when Kol started screaming, they knew how badly he would react to this but they didn't know how much damage he would cause while in this state of mind.

          "Kol" Klaus warned when Kol threw a chair across the room. "We can't because it could be a trap" usually Klaus wasn't this nice but he understood what he was like to want to be with your soulmate. They all did but Kol was the last one to find his soulmate.

          "So!" Kol yelled "we're fucking originals! The worlds first vampires!"

          "Kol-" Freya tried but got cut off by him yelling again.

"No!" He told them "if you all refuse to help me then I guess Ill do this myself!" He walked out of the room into a fit of rage and called the only witch that he trusted. Davina Claire.

ꨄꨄꨄI simply cannot write in the mikaelsons point of view

ꨄꨄꨄ
I simply cannot write in the mikaelsons point of view.😂