Chapter 8

"Wake up, you lazy bum." I heard Ross demand.

"Go away, Shor." I mumbled, burying my head in my pillow. Just as I was about to drift off back to sleep, the blanket that was keeping me warm was suddenly ripped off. "What the hell?" I shrieked, shivering from the sudden cold. I sat up and glared at my boyfriend.

Ross was smirking, his arms crossed over his chest. "We're going to Disney today, so I thought that you'd want to get up."

"But I'm tired." I whined, sticking out my bottom lip. "I need sleep."

"Sky, you've been sleeping for ten hours. You've had enough."

I growled lowly and crawled out of bed. "You're not the one growing a fetus in your uterus." I muttered, walking past him to get to the bathroom.

"And I am so grateful." He said, before I closed the door.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, then added a touch of makeup. I walked back out and grabbed the clothes I was going to wear for the day, then returned to the bathroom. I slipped on my jean shorts and crochet trim trapeze tunic top, before putting my hair into a neat ponytail. Once I was done, I walked back out and put on my converses.

"Okay, I'm ready." I announced. Ross was on his bed, his phone in hand. He looked up, but didn't say anything. "What's up?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." He said. "I'm just surprised you actually got ready in less than twenty minutes. You normally take an hour."

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him. "Well since I'm ready, are we going to go? And what about breakfast? I kind of have to eat."

He nodded and got to his feet. "We'll grab stop at a diner on the way. Come on." He grabbed my hand, laced our fingers together, and pulled me out of the room.

After grabbing a bite to eat at a small diner, Ross and I took a bus to Disney World. We were seated in the back, and my head was placed on his shoulder. The hand that wasn't occupied with Ross' was draped over my stomach, and I would occasionally rub the small bump.

"You do that a lot, now." Ross whispered, catching my attention.

"Do what?" I asked.

"That." He gestured to my hand that was over my stomach. "Ever since you got the bump, you've been doing that."

I shrugged. "I guess it's just instinct for me. It's like I'm protecting it."

He smiled down at me. "And you said you weren't going to be a good mom."

"Well you put some sense into my stupid head." I said. "So thanks."

"You're welcome." He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in a short kiss.

For the rest of the ride, Ross and I just stared out the window of the bus. When I saw the Disney World sign, I couldn't help but smile. I was so excited that I was surprised I wasn't jumping in my seat. I didn't even care that I wouldn't be able to go on any rides. Just being there with Ross made me happy enough.

Once the bus dropped us off, we made our way towards the ticket entry, where we gave our tickets and entered the park. Since there were different parks in Disney World, the one we were currently in was The Magic Kingdom. That was the one with the castle, and I was so excited to see it. The one is Disney Land wasn't as big, but it was still beautiful.

We walked down Main Street, and I immediately saw the castle. It was gorgeous, and even though I had seen pictures, seeing it in person was just amazing.

"Wow," I murmured. "It's so beautiful."

"But not as beautiful as you." Ross whispered in my ear.