Princeton imagine (romantic )

(( y/n pov))
I was getting ready for my date with my boyfriend of two years princeton. I had just got out of the shower I dried myself off and lotion up my body with my Oahu coconut sunset lotion. I then slipped on my black lace underwear and bar set I then went to my closet to find something to wear I after a good twenty minutes I settled for a black lace dress and some plain black heels. I curled my long brown hair and did my make up as I was finishing up getting ready I received a text from prince.

((No ones pov ))
Princemisfits 😍😍: hey babe I'll be there in 5 minutes
Obey_y/n😍: okay babe see u in a few can't wait
Princemisfits😍😍: me either see u when I get there love you 💚
Obey_y/n😍:love you to ❤️
Y/n just sat and waited until prince arrived
((Princeton pov ))
I couldn't wait to see y/n I gas something special planned for her. I was going to propose we both love each other and I really want to start a family with her so why not marry her. She is and forever will be the love of my life so I'm going to make her mine forever. I had just pulled up to her house. I got and walked to the door and rang the door bell a few seconds later she opened the door from the moment she opened the door it was like she put me in a trance. She looked so beautiful. With her lace black dress showing off her curvy body. I guess I was in the trance for a long time because I didn't here her call my name until she smacked my arm.
Y/n: prince are you ok
Princeton: yeah why ?
Y/n: because I was calling your name for about 5minutes
Princeton: oh sorry and might I say u look really beautiful tonight
Y/n: *blushes* thank you prince
Princeton: well after you
I said leading her to the car
Princeton : DAMNNN !!!THAT ASSS !!
Y/n: * blushes really hard * princeton stop it
Princeton : I'm sorry maim I can't help it

(( no ones pov ))
They finally made it to the restruant.
Princeton :reservation for two
Waiter : name
Princeton : Perez
Waiter :ahhh mr.&mrs.perez right this way
He lead u two to a table in the middle of the floor that had red roses because he knew those were your favorites. They sat down and their waiter came to take their order.
The waiter : hi my name is Sarah and I will be serving you tonight. What would u like to drink.
Princeton💚: I will take an ice tea
Y/n❤️: I will have an raspberry lemonade.
The waiter : ok I will be right out with those.
Y/n & princeton : ok
Y/n❤️: princeton baby I just wanted to tell u happy anniversary and thank you for taking me out tonight.
Princeton 💚: Oh your welcome baby anything for you.
The waiter : ok here are your drinks are you ready to order?
Y/n & princeton : yes
The waiter : ok what would u like ?
Y/n ❤️: I would like to have shrimp scampi.
Princeton💚: Can I have the steak and potatoes.
The waiter : Alright I will be out with your food in a moment.
After a few moments the waiter come back with you and princes food. And prince was about to propose to you.
(Princetons pov )
Right now I'm nervous as hell. What if she says no I would probably die I love her she's my everything. I can't lose her I really hop ( GCO BY Y/n)
Y/n❤️: prince are you okay? You seem nervous.
Princeton 💚: y/n you know I love you right?
Y/n ❤️: yes prince what are you saying.
Princeton 💚: y/n what I'm saying is that I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anybody else In this world I love you to the moon and back.
* Gets on one knee *
(Your whole name ) will you marry me ?
( Authors pov )
By now you had tears streaming down your face you were happy the man of your dreams was asking you to be his forever.
Y/n ❤️: YESSSS YES A MILLIN TIMES YES *wiping tears * I love you Jacob Perez ❤️.
Princeton 💚: And I love you to y/n Perez ❤️.
The whole restruant was in and up roar of * awww* and * congrats*
You and prince shared a long sweet passionate kiss. Princeton paid the bill and you both left. Beginning a happily married life.