MaPhilIndo Vs BeNeLux

It was a peaceful morning in the ASEAN house. Indonesia was eating his Indo Mie, Malaysia drank his Milo while reading something that's not really useful, Philippines just stared through the window with an 'OwO' plastered on his face, Singapore as usual, he was working very hard unlike his 'lazy' brothers, Brunei read his Al-Quran because he's very religious, and the others are watching TV. ASEAN? He was cooking breakfast for  his 'kids' except for Indonesia cuz he's eating his Indo Mie. Suddenly, the door bell rang...

*Ding Dong!*

Indonesia: I'll get it! *Opens the door and sees Netherlands and his siblings* ... *Stares at Netherlands silently*

Netherlands: ... *Also stares at Indonesia silently*

*A few moments later...*

Netherlands: Hello there, Indies, it's been a long time—

Indonesia: *Quickly shuts the door and locks it from the inside*

Netherlands: Indies, wait, don't close the door! I'm sorry for what I did to you a long time ago! Please, open the door! It's really important! ;-; *Repeatedly knocks on the door*

Belgium: *Behind Neth, doing nothing*

Luxembourg: *Playing his phone*

Netherlands: *Sobs... sobs...*

Belgium: There, there, Broer... It's okay if he doesn't forgive you. You still have us, right Luxie? *Turned her head to Lux*

Luxembourg: Mhm... *Still playing his phone*

Belgium: Hey, stop playing that phone and pay attention to our Broer! I mean, look at him! *Points to Neth* He looks ugly and awful!

Netherlands: Geez... thanks for the 'nice' compliment, sis.

Belgium: Why thank you, Broer, but it's not a compliment.

Netherlands: I know that, Bel... -_-

Belgium: Oh, that why did you say thanks, Broer? *Innocent face*

Netherlands: Well... it's... um... well... to be honest I don't know how to explain it.

Luxembourg: 'Why am I with this bunch of idiots anyway?' -_- *In his Mind*

???: Kids, what are you doing out here? Aren't you guys supposed to be in the house now?

Belgium: Oh, Indies kicked us out.

Netherlands: Hey, I gave him that nickname so I'm the one who should call him that! Me! Only me!

Belgium: Oh, Indonesia kicked us out.

Netherlands: Seriously? -_-

???: I'll go talk to him then...

•••

Indonesia: Sigh... *Hears Neth and Bel fighting from the outside*

Malaysia: Hey, bro, who's that?

Indonesia: ...Belanda... and he brought his siblings along... *Dark aura* *face turns scary*

Malaysia: Oh... that tall tulip 'guy'... what does he want now... *Did the same thing like Indo*

Indonesia: I don't know... but, I have a bad feeling about this...

Philippines: Who's Belanda? OwO

*Atmosphere suddenly changed*

Indonesia: It's Netherlands, Indonesian usually call him Belanda in Indonesian language.