Ask&Dare #5

(Don't mind that video up there. I just wanna promote it for some reason)

Me: *Bangs the door* Ey guys, I'm back.

Singapore: For the last time... DON'T BANG THE DOOR! DON'T EVEN TRY TO BREAK THE WINDOWS AGAIN TOO! IF YOU AIN'T STOPPING THAT HABIT OF YOURS, THEN PAY ME A BILLION SINGAPOREAN DOLLARS! Gah... why are you guys so— Hmph!

Indonesia: *Put an Indo Mie wrapper(?) inside Singa's mouth* Hush, child.

Singapore: Mhmpn...! *Spits the wrapper out*

Laos: *Sees the Indo Mie wrapper without expression*

Vietnam: What do you want again?

Me: I'm gonna give you guys dares again!

Vietnam: Yeah... you know what, I have something to do so I'm just gonna leave...

Thailand: I'm coming with you Viet~

Vietnam: Hell no. *Glares to Thai*

Brunei: *Gasps* How dare you! *Points to Viet*

Me: Okay, okay stop! We don't wanna start World War 3 so everyone shut up and go to your places!

Brunei: *About to 'say' something*

Me: Oh, and Brunei, don't you dare to start your lecture about purity and holiness! Now... shut up, kay...?

Brunei: *Pouts* *Head's to the ground*

Me: So basically, this dare is only for our addicted Milo lover, Malay!

Malaysia: —Eh what? *Woke up from his sleep*

Indonesia: Dude, you're going to do the dare alone today.

Malaysia: Hm... sure... *Goes back to sleep again* *Wakes up with widened eyes* WHAT?!

Philippines: Yes, you're going to do it Kuya Mal! It's going to be fun!!

Malaysia: 'Kenape hidup saye macam nerake... dahlah Indo macam setan sekarang author pelik nih macam setan pulak...' *Talking In his mind*

Me: Hey, hey, you want me to start or nah?

Malaysia: Just... do it...

Me: Okie! Here's the dare...!

!