Ask&Dare #1

Here's the Ask&Dare part 1.

Enjoy~

•••

ASEAN: *Making breakfast*

Indonesia: *Drinking his Marjan*

Malaysia: *Waiting for his breakfast with a bored face*

Philippines: *Reading a dictionary*

Singapore: *Looking through his phone*

Brunei: *Chatting with Laos*

Laos: *Chatting with Brunei*

Myanmar: *Watching memes*

Cambodia: *Joins In with Myan*

Thailand: *Flirting with Vietnam* (Sorry not sorry I'm a ThaiViet shipper now—)

Vietnam: *Trying to ignore Thailand*

???: *Breaks in through the window*

ASEAN: Hey, who are you and why did you break in through our window?! *Angry face*

???: Oh, sorry there, Mr. ASEAN. My name is Kawaii-Chan and I know all of you.

Malaysia: How do you know us?

Me (Kawaii-Chan): Because I'm your creator. I created this book and the author of this book.

Singapore: So you're a frickin' stalker who has been stalking us the whole time?

Cambodia: Oh boi... she better not saw me singing while I was taking a bath...

Me: Well... I did see you do that...

Cambodia: W-what?!

Vietnam: Eww... *Disgusted face*

Laos: I don't know how to reply to it...

Brunei: You... unholy human...! *Brings a gallon of holy water*

Me: W-Wait! The reason I'm here is because you guys got some ask and dares!

Indonesia: What?

Myanmar: From who?

Me: It's from Reyfkha_falen . Here are her dares...

 Here are her dares

Philippines: Ooh... this looks fun! ^^

Indonesia: Fun like hell...

Malaysia: To be honest, I pretty much like this dare. Thanks @/Reyfkha_falen for giving me this dare!

Me: Wait, hold on... *Clicks her finger and some CH appeared*

America: Huh, dudes... where are we?

Japan: *Was reading her yaoi manga the whole time* (Yes, i made her a girl)

Spain: Hola amigos! *Smiles*

Netherlands: Indies~ *Tries to hug Indo*

Indonesia: Ew, don't touch me, Lamppost! -_-

Netherlands: ;-;

Me: Okay, let's start the dares with... Indo first!

Indonesia: Ugh... fine. Well, I feel fine with Japan because she has such good animes like KnY and for the songs... *Glances to the author*

Me: Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta~ *Singing KnY Opening with a Nezuko costume*

Indonesia: Yeah... I think she's being a weeb now... that's all what i feel with Japan. And how I feel about Neth, huh...

Netherlands: *Shows a paper written "I love you Indies"* 🥰🥰

Indonesia: He's tall and always sticks with me. And, dream on, boy, I don't love you. -///-

Netherlands: *Heartbroken* ( ゚▽゚)/

Indonesia: But... he's really caring and soft... *Murmurs*

Netherlands: What was that, Indies~?

Indonesia: S-Shut up, you Lamppost! >///<

Japan: I smell yaoi... OwO

Me: Oh my...

Malaysia: Indo's being a tsun-tsun...

Thailand: How sweet~

Philippines: UwU

Indonesia: I-I'm not a tsun-tsun... baka!

Japan: You're clearly are a tsundere, Indo-san.

Indonesia: No I'm not—

Me: Okie, stop it. We have a lot of dares to do. So... the next dare is for Malay... are you ready Mal?

Malaysia: You bet I am!

America: Woah, dude, calm down. What did I ever do to you? *Slowly moves back*

Malaysia: Oh, only one thing, *Move forward to Ame* you're frickin' annoying. *Slaps Ame in the face hardly*

America: Oww... What the (BLEEP!) man?!

Me: *Slaps Ame in the face* LANGUAGE!

America: Okay, you know what? I'm out of here! You guys are no fun! *Goes outside the house*

Malaysia: Phew... finally he's gone...

Me: Okay... next dare is for Phil. So, who's your crush, Phil?

Philippines: Actually, I don't have a crush. I love everyone equally. ^^

Spain: Wait, what about me, senorita?

Philippines: Oh, you're just an amigo to me. And stop calling me senorita, I'm a boy.

Spain: W-What... just an amigo... no... no...! This can't be happening!! *Runs away like a maniac*

Philippines: What did I do wrong?

Me: Oh, nothing... you didn't do anything wrong. He just has some... mental disease... I guess...?

Philippines: Ohh... okay then! Glad he's okay. UwU

The other ASEAN Kids + ASEAN: Wait, what about us?

Me: There hasn't been a draw about you guys. I'm gonna close this chapter so, bye guys! Please be patient on the other dares!

Everyone except me: Bye!