Unpopular Opinions

!! LEGACY SPOILERS !!

Be nice! If you dislike anything I say or are not a fan of these, I suggest you click out of this or respectfully state your opinion in the comments :D There is a reason this is called "Unpopular Opinions"

Unpopular Opinion #1: I DO NOT SHIP LINH AND WYLIE (or Lylie or Winh or whatever people call it)

Is it just me? They give off a more brother/sister vibe to me. Maybe I am being weird, but I feel like they are "siblings" that care for each other. Also, a part of it is because Wylie is quite a bit older than Linh, but maybe I'm just crazy because we haven't seen too much of Lylie.

Unpopular Opinion #2: I don't really care if Dex is on the cover or not.

It's not that I dislike Dex, he is a soft cinnamon roll we must protect uwu but if he isn't on the cover in future books I wouldn't mind. Sure, he DEFINITELY needs more representation in the books itself, but I'm not crazy about him being on the cover. The thing is, he is on the cover of the first book, the book EVERYONE sees and has to read. And I think being on the first book is quite something, so honestly, if he's not on the cover again...at least he has the honor of being on the first book. Am I just being mean? Probably am.

Unpopular Opinion #3 ( by  @b1acksoap ): Sophie is trash.

She's cocky, and believes "being the moonlark" is the solution for everything. She overreacts and especially when she finds out Oralie is her mom. I mean, now that Sophie found out it was her, why is she still mad, even after quite a while? She's also too overpowering with five abilities, a few of them being rare.

^I softened  @b1acksoap 's idea a bit so it's not exactly what she said! ^

This is DEFINITELY NO HATE to Shannon Messenger or her characters and books! These are just simple things that I have an opinion about!

Remember, this was just for fun, so if you disagree please don't be mean!

Tell me what YOUR unpopular opinions are! :D