KOTLC REACTS FANFIC 4

a/n: in this chapter, they are not on camera, it is just a scene, so I wont be writing it in script form!

Sophie and the rest of the Black Swan teens were hanging out on set. The set of "Kotlc Reacts to Fanfics" and "Tea Talk Time with Tam" to be exact.
They were actually about to film another episode of the "KOTLC reacts to Fanfics" and it was going to be a Sophockets fanfic, which even after Sophie argued and was clearly against, Biana still wanted her to do it.

"So, who do you guys think 0ld.d00d is?" Keefe asked the group.
"Someone stupid." Fitz shrugged.
"So its clearly Keefe." Tam said.
"Ouch, bro." Keefe replied.
"THIS 'BRO' THING WAS LITERALLY A MONTH AGO SHUT UP." Tam shouted.
Tam cleared his throat. "Anyways, I have a list of suspects. Keefe, since he says 'dude' and 'bro' a lot. Fitz, because he just wants to annoy us. Biana, because she wants more entertaining content. And Forkle, because he is an old dude."
Sophie piped up. "Can't be Fitz, why would he write a Fitzelier fanfic he hates? It also cant be Keefe, because why would he write a Kam fanfic when—?"
"Because," Dex interrupted, "Keefe actually likes Tam but says he likes Sophie just as a cover up. And writing this Fanfic and you guys reacting to this is basically Keefe trying to get Tam to take the hint." Dex sighed. "Or maybe thats just my Kam shipper heart jumping to conclusions."
^^why is pro-Kam Dex such a mood right here
"So we clearly know its not Keefe. It cant be Biana because she would never choose 0ld.d00d as her username." Sophie stated. "Is it Forkle?"
"Eh?" Mr. Forkle walked over to them. "What?"
"Are you 0ld.d00d?" Biana asked.
"Whats that?" Mr. Forkle asked.
"Its the username of someone who has been writing fanfics about us." Tam answered.
"We have fans?" Mr. Forkle stared in disbelief.
"Yeah, and 0ld.d00d always writes about ships."
"Ships? Do elves even use boats?"
"Yeah, he's not 0ld.d00d." Dex concluded. "He's not lying. I think. He just seems to dumb on the subject."
"Well, thats one thing Im glad to be dumb on. See you kids later!" Mr. Forkle walked away.
Suddenly, Biana's phone rang.
"I have to take this call." She left the room.

-5 minutes later-

Biana walked back into the studio with two unexpected people.
Oralie and Bronte.
"Bronte is 0ld.d00d." Biana said.
"WHAT??" Everyone spat out their tea, while Tam just slurped it.
"I told Oralie about 0ld.d00d—"
"Biana, you told ORALIE? A councillor?" Fitz asked.
"Yeah. Shes trustworthy." Biana replied.
"Not really..." Sophie mumbled.
"So I told Oralie about 0ld.d00d, and then just ten minutes ago she found Bronte's phone open to 0ld.d00d's profile."  Biana explained.
"Why'd you make fanfics Bronte? ESPECIALLY WHY ARE THEY ABOUT US??" Keefe asked.
"See, you kids are cool." Bronte explained. "And I am really deep into the KOTLC fandom so I really wanted to write fanfiction."
"The what fandom?" Sophie asked.
"Nothing."
"Okay then, I guess we solved the mystery." Fitz said.
"Lmao did you guys notice I've been silent the whole time?" Linh said, eating popcorn. "Best drama I've ever watched, 9/10 because it was a little sloppy."
"I ship Kam!" Dex whispered out of nowhere.

Yeah I dont know how to end it.

So at first, 0ld.d00d was meant to be Mr. Forkle, but then you guys guessed it, so I changed it to Bronte. Then food_is_my_jam was being a real detective, and guessed it was Bronte.
At this point, I already thought of the plot so too late to change it.
I will still be doing more "KOTLC REACTS TO FANFICS" and maybe there will be more mystery!