Chapter 2: Lito's Downfall

Izuku had been in some strange situations over the past two years. This was nothing different. Sure, it wasn't normal for him to run into a killer chimera being controlled by a tyrannical hero, but it certainly didn't happen often. Not this exact situation anyways.

The chimera charged at Izuku, mouth wide open as it leaped to bite Izuku. However, Izuku merely transmuted the metal on his Automail into a blade protruding from his fist, and slashed the beast from underneath, causing it to fall backwards and putting it out of its misery.

"Now, do you think it's your turn?" said Izuku as he turned to Lito with a smirk.

Lito staggered in fear. Izuku had just beaten his Chimera, which he had used on so many heroes before, in less than five minutes! But Lito quickly recovered, and transmuted his cane into a large machine gun, firing at Izuku and Rose, who was right next to Izuku.

Izuku reacted quickly and transmuted a large wall from the floor to shield him and Rose from the oncoming hailstorm of bullets. He pressed his back to the wall, feeling them ricochet off the stone wall, and seeing the dust fly off from the impact of the bullets.

The gunfire stopped for a moment, and Izuku knew this could be his only chance. He grabbed Rose by the arm and ran straight ahead. He figured the door would be locked, so he decided to make his own exit. He clapped his hands, and placed them on the wall, creating a doorway for him and Rose to escape through, which they did after Izuku kicked this new door wide open.

They ran down the hall, and saw a few guards with spears in front of them. Izuku still had the blade on his arm, so he jumped towards one of them, and kicked him in the face, before spinning and cutting one of the guard's spears, and then elbowed the one behind him, knocking him out, and finished the last one off with a good punch to the head. He grabbed Rose once again, and ran out the door, into the street.

Izuku looked around and saw that it was night time. It must've gotten dark while the events of the chamber where happening.

Izuku looked around for a hiding place, wondering where they would never think to look. He turned to see the bell tower of the church. "Bingo." Izuku thought to himself. He pulled rose to the alleyway next to the church, and transmuted some stairs on the wall, leading up to the roof. He pulled her behind him as he charged up the steps, and finally made it to the roof of the false-hero's church. He was careful to destroy the stairs with alchemy after getting up, as to not leave a trail.

After a moment, it seemed like they had given up the search for Izuku for the time being. He then sat down, and relaxed. But it wasn't quite time for him to get comfortable just yet. He needed to figure out how to expose Lito for all of his wrong doings. He looked around, and saw the bell, and an antenna atop the tower. Izuku got up and looked inside the bell tower.

When he looked inside, he saw a myriad of wires, and a few satellite dishes. "This must be what he uses to broadcast all of his press conferences," Izuku thought to himself. "Hey, Rose?" said Izuku, turning to the frightened girl.

Rose turned her head to Izuku. She was clearly still in shock. The man she had believed in for years had just told her to kill an innocent boy!

"This bell, does it ring ever?" Izuku asked, seeing as nobody uses bells anymore.

"Y-yes." Rose managed to muster, "It always rings b-before Lito had a press conference."

Izuku grinned. He had a plan. He kicked the bell hard, causing it to blare with the sound of metal against metal. He had to make sure people listened. He then transmuted part of the bell into a microphone and some wire, before dropping down into the network of radioware, and rewiring it so they only released media from the microphone. Whatever this Microphone picked up, the entire town would hear it.