Chapter 3

I was happily skipping to my locker after finishing with my first class for today

Hoping Joshua's locker would be closer to mine this time. Since before it was far away, in another area, to be specific.
Unfortunately, it wasn't.
Just like before.

Shrugging sadly, I got my stuff for the next class and left.
But he wasn't in my next class either, how unfortunate could thus day get?
Sigh

My next classes was boring as usual. But I still had to work hard, and avoid getting talking with my friends because you know...parents and their strive for our education.

Then came lunch, I had the school cafeteria special, a carton of milk, an apple and a cardboard tasting pizza slice.

I looked around trying to spot Joshua.
But he was no where to be seen.
Where did he go?

I debated the thought of looking for him.
But in the end I rejected it.

I finally finished the day with biology class. In the gloominess of today, there was something that happened which made it all worth it, Joshua was in my class. As soon as I spotted him on the desk, I felt my heart fly to the sky, and my body overvelmed with adrenaline.

Taking the seat closest to him, I dropped my stuff as fast as I could, claiming the spot as mine.
My urges to just stare and admire him, but i couldn't because we HAD to pay attention this class,since the teacher, Mrs Lee was going on and ON about this one project that we have coming up soon.

The day ended pretty soon, because I had enjoyed the session so much, so when the bell rang I was kind of disappointed.

Thoughts about Joshua flooded my mind, as I walked home.
But then thats when I saw someone walking speedily at the corner of my eye...