Chapter 20

Suddenly, I felt a slight pressure on my lips, I didnt realize it until a few seconds later, but he was....kissing me.

His lips were soft and plump, compared to my...not so soft ones.

I had never had a kiss before, so I just stood there awkwardly. While he knew exactly what to do.
My first kiss was with....Joshua, I was malfunctioning

He pulled away slowly.

"I don't hate you. I don't hate you at all."
"In fact I love you.
I love you with all of my heart y/n"
He said genuinely with that gentle smile of his.

Thats when my tears got even worse, but this time they weren't sad, they were happy....extremely happy tears.
Joshua looked concerned for a moment but soon realized that they weren't sad anymore.
Although his kindness would not let him rest without him wiping my tears.

"Then what about my sister/brother?" I questioned

"Ohhhh is that why you were so upset and giving me the silent treatment?" "She/he was helping me"

"Helping you?"

"Yea, helping me get to know and to understand you better. Helping me with how to tell you how I feel about you."

"Wait, so you don't like her/him?"

"No no no. Of course not. She's/he's just like a little sister/brother to m-."

I hugged him right there.
He had won me over completely.

"I love you so...so much Joshua, I thought you would never love me. I don't know if my sister/brother told you this but I have loved you even before you left, but you never noticed so I just assumed thats all thats gonna happen and this kinda stuff only happens in movies."

He cupped my face. I looked up at him, as he moved his thumb from side to side on my cheeks "No y/n, I love you so much. I didnt actually realize that you loved me until I left. I noticed your feelings towards me. You wouldn't make it too obvious, but once you knew about it you could tell." He said while cupping my face.
"And during the time I was away I was given a lot of time to think, so thats exactly what I did, and I noticed all things that I did were wrong and that I should change, so I did, and here we are now."

"Aww Joshua you are such a sweetheart, I love y-"

He cut me off with another kiss.
But this time more passionately, and reassuring.

We slowly let go of each other, still clinging on from the sudden affection we had shown for each other.
I love you Joshua,and I really mean it.

I love you to y/n, I really do, I promise I will never leave you.
We crossed our pinkies tightly, touching our foreheads together, in our own little world.

------------------------------------------------