Chapter 19

"Uhh....Joshua I have a question for you" I couldn't help but ask.

He didnt answer...just silence.

"Umm..why do you look so pissed off?" I asked again without waiting for his answer.

Suddenly he slammed his hands on the table.
It was loud, making me flinch back a bit.
But thankfully there was no-one in the library except for us, because it was closed and Mrs ly was a library teacher as well so she had a special access card.

"Why do you think I'm pissed?"
He asked looking more annoyed than I had ever seen him, while slowly making his way to me.
"Huh! Tell me!"
I had stood up by now, and was cautiously backing up, scared he might do something.
"Why would I not be pissed when you act like this y/n?" He shook me by my shoulders, his fingers digging into my collarbones. Letting go as I recoiled from his grip.
I had pulled back so much now that I was up against a wall.
"I hate you so much right now" he shouted, as he slammed his two hands near the sides of my face.

H- he....he hates me?....

Tears started running down my face
Why would he hate me?
What have I done for him to hate me?

"No, no don't cry...I didnt mean it" his voice softened, so did his face.
But only more tears came.

"Why....why do you hate....hate me..Joshua?" I asked in between tears.

"No, no I don't hate you. I promise. No it was just in that moment I didnt know how to express my annoyance" But nothing would stop my crying, just the thought of him hating me could have ruined my day, and now he just said that to me out loud, what was I to do?

"Y/n, look at me" I continued to look down.
"Y/n, look. at. me!" He said as he grabbed my cheeks gently and made me look into his beautiful brown eyes.