Chapter 2- Vision

I smiled as I scroll up the screen of my phone to see there are any latest clothes I could buy. My mind suddenly sucked in a vision. A brown long wavy haired girl smiled and giggled as she walks in class. She waves hello and sat next to me.

"Hello! Its so nice to meet you." She greets and I couldn't help, but smile at her.

"Nice to meet you as well." My vision-self said to her as she smiled more at me. Her eyes were beautiful topaz green. Another scene unfold as I saw Edward sitting on the couch reading while the girl is fast asleep on her lap. He looks down at her with a loving look and gently caress her hair. I blinked to find Jas next to me as he gave me a confused look and Edward looked at me with curiosity.

"You seem happy. What did you see? I didn't see anything." Edward said with a confused look that he didn't see my vision. I couldn't help, but giggle as well.

"That is for you to find out and for me to keep secret, but all I know is that you will soon find your lovely mate." I told him and the look on his face was pure shock and happiness making both me and Jasper smile.

"What's her name? Do you know what she look like? Was she beautiful?" Edward asked with excitement making both of us laugh at his questions. We heard footsteps and looked to see Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Rosalie walk downstairs.

"So, you saw Edward's mate, what is she like?" Emmett asked and I couldn't help, but giggle more and shake my head.

"It's a secret, but I'll just say that...she has a topaz green eyes, beautiful voice, and long milk chocolate brown wavy hair." I told them as Rosalie checks her phone. Edward smiled happily seemingly falling for her instantly.

"Dang, these girls are lucky." Rosalie said making Emmett look at her phone.

"Babe, you've been gazing through a pictures of your favorite singer and getting jealous because they met her and take pictures with her." Emmett chuckles making Rosalie pout.

"Well yeah and I heard she's super nice too. Her songs are sooo amazing and her voice is very captivating that it feels like you will do anything for her." Rosalie tells us and I became curious on who they are talking about.

"Who?" Esme asked before I could.

"Blair Swan. She is very very beautiful and for once in my life, she out pass my beauty." Rosalie said sighing making Emmett hold her close to him.

"Baby, you are still the most beautiful girl. Besides, she might be a stock up spoiled princess." Emmett shrugs earning a hit on the chest by Rosalie.

"Can I see?" I asked and Rosalie nods as she clicks something on the screen of her phone before handing it to me. I took her phone and looked as I scroll up a bit and clicked a picture. There stood the picture of the girl in my vision with someone beside her at a beach. The caption read: love my mother and this beach is perfect! #beachtime #vacation

I was about to say something when another notification was sent making me click. There is another picture of the same girl and this time with chief of police Charlie. The caption read: Finally with my dad! I am staying in Forks my whole entire high school year! Wish me luck! #lovemydad #ForksWashington. I squealed in delight making everyone look at me shock.

"This is the girl from my vision! She moved to Forks today!" I said making Rosalie gasp and scream in delight as both of us jumped down. She's excited because her favorite singer is in Forks while I am excited that Edward has a mate now.

"Wait, can I see her?" Edward asked and I handed Rosalie's phone to him which he took and looked at it. His eyes slowly soften as he smiled happily towards the photo.

"She's beautiful." He said and we all smiled for him as I held Jas who held me as well.

"I can't wait to meet her." He tells us and hands Rosalie her phone back.

——Blair

Dad and I finally arrived at home as both of us got out of the car. He walks up to the trunk of his car and grabbed my luggage for me making me smile thankful towards him.

"The house is still beautiful as ever." I told him making him chuckle. We both walked towards the house as he opened the door and let me in first. Everything was still in place and I smiled looking around.

"I renovated your room and your sister's room. Which means that...it's only one room." He said and I nodded my head as we walked up the stairs.

"Then who's the room for?" I asked him as he opens the door moving my luggage inside and I walked inside. I looked around smiling that my room was still the same except that I don't sleep in the bed anymore only a queen size bed.

"So, if my room is still the same except for the bed. Then what happened to Bella's room?" I asked him and he motions for me to follow which I did. There was another door that is next to mine and dad opens it turning the lights on. My mouth dropped that Bella's room turned into a closet. There was a drawer at the middle and shelves around it.

"This is your closet. I knew that you will need a lot of space for your clothes and stuff when I found out how famous you are. So, I renovated Bella's room into your own closet." He said and I covered my mouth still bewildered that dad made this room for me.

"Dad, you didn't have to." I told him, but he shakes his head.

"I know I didn't, but I want to. So, just in case that you wanted to stay with me. I made you a big closet." He smiles and I ran towards him hugging him as I cried in his arms. He wraps his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Thank you so much, daddy. You are the best." I told him truthfully and he chuckles before we pulled away.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go clean some space in the bathroom for you." He tells me and I nodded my head. He walks out of my new closet and out my room when I heard the door shut. I looked around as I wipe the tears away from my eyes. I don't know what would happen if Bella came here as well, but I know for sure that she won't be having a room anymore and I don't really care if she doesn't cause sucks to be her.

I walked outside my room and grabbed my luggage as I began to unpack my things and put them inside my closet. It wasn't much and the movers will be here tomorrow noon. I organized my clothes to their proper order, hanged sweaters, dress, and outfits that are one-piece. I placed all my folded clothes inside the drawers and my underwear as well as bra at the drawer at the middle of the room.

 I placed all my folded clothes inside the drawers and my underwear as well as bra at the drawer at the middle of the room