Chapter 20: Anger

Bella got home from school feeling tired. She walked up the steps and unlocked the door to the house. She walks inside and to the kitchen to find Charlie sitting down in silence.

"Dad? What are you doing in the kitchen? And why didn't Blair make any food?" She asked and Charlie stayed quiet. He already called Renée telling her what happened and Renée couldn't handle it all which made her break down crying on the phone.

"You will be moving back to Phoenix with your mother." Charlie said with no emotion and Bella didn't believe it.

"What? Why?" She asked in disbelief.

"Because I said so." Charlie tells her not even daring to look up at Bella whom was furious.

"Why the hell is my life a living hell?! Is this all because of Blair? If that girl wasn't born then I would have-" She was cut off when Charlie shouted at her.

"YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING!! YOU WOULD HAVE THE SAME SHIT AND THE SAME LIFE!! You think that I would by your excuse Bella? You almost killed your sister."

"She is not my sister. She's not even my biological sister!" Bella shouted at him which made Charlie angrier towards her as he slams his fist on the table hard enough as he stood up quickly.

"AND YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER! YOU NEVER HAD BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE! Blair may have been adopted and she knows that, but at least she tried being my daughter. She tried being Renée's daughter, hell even Phil's! While you are nothing, but a worthless, disgusting, petty, sorry excuse if a person!! Blair did nothing, but love you like her own older sister and what the fuck did you do?! Throw it all away and stomp it in front of her! I am disowning you and you better be glad that your mother isn't disowning you as well cause I told her everything that I've heard. Now, get all of your things and I'm going to drop you off the airport." Charlie commands and Bella didn't move cause of how shock she was that Charlie had shouted at her.

"NOW!" He shouted loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Bella flinches and went upstairs quickly as she packed her things. Charlie sat back down the chair as he covers his face with his hands in frustration feeling heavy weights lifted up from his shoulders.

——Cullen's House

Blair lays her head on Edward lap as she drifted off to sleep while Edward reads a novel for her. He closes the novel when he heard her soft snore and placed the novel next to him. He looks down at Blair and smiled stroking her hair gently. He looks up seeing Alice watching them with a smile on her face.

"I had a vision of this part happening." She tells him and Edward couldn't help, but smile wider. He gently stroke her hair before looking up at Alice.

"And?" He asked interested making Alice laugh quietly at him.

"You stroke her hair while she sleeps. That's all." Alice shrugs and he hums slightly as his eyes drifted down towards Blair again.

"Is Charlie alright?" He asked looking up at her again and she sighs softly.

"We heard Charlie shouting at Bella and she's going back to Phoenix, Arizona." She informs and Edward seemed relieved hearing that. He doesn't want Blair to suffer the consequences that Bella already placed her through. According to Jasper, Blair felt broken and only hiding her true emotions with smile she always forced everyday.

"Good, she won't hurt Blair anymore than she already has. I would get my hands on her if I see her again." Edward mutters the last part to himself, but Alice heard him anyways. Alice walks up to Edward and patted his shoulders before leaving.

——Phoenix Airport

Renée looked at social media seeing the news spread of Blair being abused by her older sister Bella. It was everywhere and everyone prayed that Blair is safe and be put to justice. She became more devastated with each comment and what Bella had done to Blair. Even a few of Blair's haters thinks Bella has gone so far. Phil and Renée arrived at the airport arrival as Phil got out of the car leaving Renée.

Bella walked out the airport and towards their car with silence. Phil helped Bella while Renée stayed inside. After they were done, Phil got inside as Bella did the same.

"Mom, can we go eat?" Bella asked only to receive no answer from her.

"Mom." She called out again, but again no answer.

"Mom?"

"Bella, WILL YOU SHUT IT!! I have enough and no! We are not going anywhere to eat except home! Both of us will go straight home and that's it!" Renée shouted causing Bella to flinch and stay silent. Renée looked out the window trembling in fear while Phil just drove his car home. As much as he wants to be on Bella's side since she is only a teenager, he much rather stay silent knowing that it will only spoil Bella more if his on her side.

"You will go straight to your room." Renée said and Bella stayed silent. Once they arrived, they all got out the car and Renée walked inside and sat on the couch of the living trying to calm herself.

"Here's your things." Phil mumbles handing Bella her stuff before sitting next to Renée and held her close to him. Bella walked up the steps and entered her old room slamming the door hard. She starts trembling before screaming and throwing her things away and ruining her room.

"I HATE YOU ALL!!" She shouted and fall to her knees shaking in anger. She looked up towards the mirror seeing her reflection before grabbing a hairbrush one the floor and threw it shattering the glass.

——Blair

I yawned softly and sat up finding myself in a different room with the sun shining through the windows. I rub my eyes getting rid if the drowsiness as the door opens causing me to look and see Esme walk inside holding a tray of breakfast.

"Morning princess." She greeted with a smile and I smiled back. She places the tray on my lap and I couldn't help, but blush a little.

"Thank you so much." Blair smiles towards Esme who smiles back and kissed her head gently.

"It's my pleasure. Edward is on the hunt with the others. If you need anything, I'll be downstairs and call out for me. Alright?" Esme smiles more and Blair nodded her head.

"Alright, thank you so much again." Blair says and began eating her breakfast as Esme left the room.