Chapter 35: Isolation

Blair has isolated herself inside the room and not coming out for 3 days which worry Edward. He tries to break the door down, but to no use. Other vampires did and still something was keeping them out. Edward placed his hand on the door that was broken and would have already fallen on the ground, but it was still standing up.

"Ma Reine...Blair. Please open the door. I know that you are still grieving and mourning, but please let me in. Let me comfort you." He said against the door, but he couldn't hear anything from the other side except her heartbeat. He tries reading her mind, but nothing.

"Please, Blair. My flower." He sighs and removed his hand away from the door. The door gently swung open a little which caught him by surprise. He pushes the door as it falls to the floor with a loud bang.

"Blair?" Edward calls out and looked inside the room. It was...pitch black. No light surrounds the room and the light from the hallway wasn't even enough to light the whole room that he and Blair was staying in.

"Blair, Where are you?" He walks in the room and over the broken door. He heard a slam as he looks behind him seeing the door back into place only leaving him in a pitch black room. He tries looking harder, but not even his vampiric eyes can see through the darkness. He hears whimpering and a soft sob echoes around the room as Edward looks around.

"Blair, come here." He says not even knowing her seeing where she is even though he should be.

"Sh-She's gone, Edward. She's gone." He hears echoing around him. Her voice was broken, twisted with negativity, and sadness that made Edward just want to hold her close to him.

"I know baby. I know. I am here for you. Everyone is here for you. Blair, you haven't got out the room and it worries everyone even me. Please, show me where you are and everything will be okay." Edward begs feeling useless at his vampiric powers that he can't see or smell or hear where she is within the room. Her scent is everywhere, her voice is echoing around the room, and he can't see through the darkness even though he should easily.

Just then, the darkness slowly thins itself out as a silhouette of a woman hunched at a corner of the room. Her head moved up to him slowly as Edward went to her way and wrapped his arms around her protectively like the other night.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay." He tells her as Blair cries and held onto him tightly. He heard a loud bang as he turns to look to see the door on the floor again and the room was seeable. It confused him to no end, but his first priority was Blair.

"Come on, Ma Reine. Let's give you a bath." Edward carries Blair's fragile form and brought her inside the bathroom. He places her on the sink and began making a bath for her. He puts a lavender bath bomb inside the warm bath as it fizzes up spreading around the water. He lights up some candles before turning around to see her naked and covering herself.

Edward kept his eyes on her face that has dried tears on her cheeks and messy hair that looks like a bird should be nesting in it. Edward held his hand out for her and Blair looks at his hand before taking it as he led her to the tub. Blair gets inside and slowly went down as she sat inside with her legs close to her chest.

Edward turns the tap off and looks around to see if he can find anything to use to wash Blair's hair. He saw a plastic mug for bathrooms and took it. He scoops some water from the tub and pour it on her hair. He kept doing so until all her hair was soaking wet before he grabs shampoo and washes her hair for her gently. Blair kept quiet while Edward took care of her.

After a couple of hours of taking care of Blair, he helped her out the tub and gave her a towel before he opens the cap at the bottom of the tub to let the water sink in. He turns to see Blair putting on a silky dark robe and tie it making Edward sigh in relief cause he knew it wasn't the time to break his self-control. He was already trying his best not to look at her body much less let him touch her skin just yet.

"Alright, get dress to something comfortable and I'll ask Rosalie if she could request some food. Alright?" Edward looks at Blair who nodded in silence. He sighs and gently moves her wet and now silky hair to the side as he lifted her face up gently seeing her beautiful topaz green eyes that was filled with love, need, sadness, and pain.

"I love you so much. Don't forget that for me." He tells her looking into her eyes. She stares into his for a few moments before nodding her head.

"No, say it." He looks at her.

"I love you too." She says and sighed softly like a weight has been lifted up her shoulders. Edward smiles and kissed her lips which she did in return. Even in three days with no food or water, her lips were still soft and her skin is still smooth like silk.

He kissed her a little deeper as she sighs again before they pull away. He kissed her head and gently caress her cheek with his cold skin. They walk out the bathroom as Edward left the room, but slightly worried with the broken door. As soon as he walks out he turns around to see the door back up again and back to it's normal looks like it has never been broken by a supernatural.

Edward walks across the hall and knocks on Rosalie's door who opens quickly as she looks at him with defeat.

"Still can't go through?" Rosalie asked.

"I did, I just left a second ago. Didn't you hear us talking? Or the loud bang of the door hitting the ground?" He asked her and Rosalie shook her head.

"No, no conversation except when you where begging for her to open the door." She tells him and Edward became confused. He did notice everything that had happened, but he knew it wasn't the right time to talk about it.

"Alright, I have noticed some things, but that doesn't matter right now. Can you order some food for Blair? Any vegan food." Edward tells Rosalie and she nodded her head taking her phone out.

"I think I can contact uber eats and order some food." She tells us and Edward gave her a thankful smile.

"Thanks. I'll be in our room." He tells her and she nodded as Edward turns and walked inside their room leaving a slight shock and confused Rosalie.