'~:|:Chapter One:|:~' (Edited)

Jin's P.O.V

I'm walking down the dark alley waiting to see if something will happen.

If i'll find my seventh mate my last mate.
Me and my other mates have been searching for our last four centuries now. Yet, he was nowhere to be found. As I walk I can sense my other mates near by  I stay in one spot to let them catch up.

"Hey" A sudden voice said. I turned around and saw Namjoon with the others

"Hey Namjoon" I said as I leaned against the wall.

"Still no clue or anything about him?" Namjoon said

"No, I found nothing so far" I answered back

All of us sighed, we found nothing no clue, trace or anything about our mate.

We all turned around and walked out of the alley and headed towards our house.

"We'll try again tomorrow" I said with a sigh.

"Yeah, tomorrow" Jimin said as he looked at the ground. We walked up to our house I got to the door and unlocked it, once everyone was in I closed the door locking it.

We all got dressed into our pajamas and walked to our rooms. All of us has been so stressed about finding our the last mate that we never got the chance to cuddle with one another. I watched the others go into there rooms before going into the mine. I closed the door, turned the lights off and went to bed.

"I hope we get something tomorrow" I whispered before I fell into darkness

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up rather early. Maybe I woke up early since i'm so eager to find something about our last mate. I got up, went downstairs where the others where and sat down on the chair waiting for the food. 

When Jin was done cooking we began to eat. we didn't say much to each other. But after a couple of minutes, the silence was broken by Taehyung our youngest

"What if we don't find him?" Taehyung said looking down at his food. We all stayed quiet for a bit.

"Don't worry we'll find him" Jimin said this time breaking the silence.

"We can't give up just yet" Hoseok replied with a bright smile.

An hour later we are on the streets looking for him, Our last mate. We were about to give up but then I smelled something, a very sweet sent. I started to sniff the air and after a couple of few seconds I looked at the others and said "Guys, do you smell that?"

The others looked at me with a confused look but then there expression changed and they began to sniff the air seconds later.

he was coming closer. And he's a newborn as well...

Jjk's P.O.V

Just a few hours ago I was transformed into a vampire. I don't know what happened or how it happened, it just happened.

I'm getting stares from people just because I'm wearing a mask.

I'm trying to hide, not to give the obvious away that I'm a vampire. I was about to pass an alley when all of a sudden I was pulled by a strong force.
       I was shocked but managed to pull myself together. I looked around at my surroundings and the first thing I see are six boys looking at me.

"WE FOUND YOU!" One screamed

"Thank god, I was giving up on you" Another said

"Awh, so cute!" two of them said at the same time

I looked at them in confusion.

"Hey," The tall one said. he looked like an egg but still, he looked cute, very cute. Now that I think about it they're all cute.

"Come with us....well explain things to you when we get home," the one with broad shoulders said...

Wait...home?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

♦Sorry if you didn't understand anything. (UwU) Hope you can forgive meh!♦

♥And sorry that it's a short chapter. ♥