~'|:|Chapter two|:|'~ (Edited)

Jjk P.O.V

"Wait, what do you mean by home? And who are you people?!" I asked as I was being dragged by a man with wide shoulders.

"We will explain everything when we get home you don't need to worry...My name is  Kim Namjoon." The tall egg looking man said.

 "And I'm Park Jimin!" The short one said with a big smile

"I'm Taehyung..Kim Taehyung." The one with a deep voice said right after.

"Min Yoongi" The one with a baby like yet cold stare said.

"And I'm Kim Seokjin" The man who was dragging me said.

A couple of minutes later we arrived at a mansion. Before I could say anything I was pulled into a tight hug

"I'm so glad we found you!" Jimin said.
"I was about to give up..." Yoongi said as he showed his gummy smile.

Jimin pulled me out of the hug and began dragging me into the house. Jin unlocked the house and we all walked in. We all walked towards the couches and sat down one by one. I was going to sit at the very edge of the couch but Namjoon grabbed me before I could and made me sit in the middle.

"Now...introduce yourself. And tell us about yourself."

I stared at the floor for a bit before speaking. I looked around the room and simply said. "I'm Jeon Jungkook I'm 18 years old. And uhm, I guess I'm a run away?" I said.

After talking and knowing more about each other I found out that they've been looking for me for about thousands of years and is older than me which makes me younger..

"So, can we mark you?" Taehyung said randomly

"WAIT WHAT?!" I screamed while the others just looked at me with raised eyebrows

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

_______________________________________________

💜Sorry for a short chapter. And sorry if it was bad in some way I'm new to this.
But, thank you for reading hope you enjoyed!! 💜