~:|:Chapter 8:|:~ °• Edited°•

A/N- quick question-

Am I the only one that remembers when Namjoon said "Eat that shit" to Jimin's or Jin's face during Anpanman last year at the concert? ^^

°•edit 1 °•oct, 18, 2020°•
I just realized I wrote cent instead of scent...me and my dumbas-

===========================================================================

Taehyungs (P.O.V)

After dinner all of us except for Jin hyung and Jungkook went our rooms. It hasn't even been a minute and I already hear Jins laugh....

I let out a sigh as I turn up the volume on my head phone up more, music blasting out of both ends of my headphones as I was listening to music I couldn't help but drift my mind to Jungkook. His adorable, shareable, doe eyes. And his cute features. I'm glad he is my mate.

I let out a sigh as I turned off my music. I slowly headed towards my bed laying down, face stuffed within the soft, comfortable, pillow.

Yoongi is lucky to be able to sleep with Jungkook, Jin is lucky, sitting with Jungkook at the table, making him laugh, and now, watching and laughing with him? Lucky bastard I heaved.

I turned my body so that my face was no longer deep within the pillow I was laying on. I turned around and focused my gaze onto the ceiling. A comfortable silence filled the air as I was deep in thought.

I let out another sigh before closing my eyes. I've had it, starting tomorrow I'm spending time with Him I said as I drifted to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimins (P.O.V)

I slowly closed the door behind me as I heaved a sigh. They must be having fun. I thought as I made my way to the bed.

Jungkooks scent still lingered in my nose. I grabbed the nearest pillow that was within my reach, hugging it as tight as I could as I tried to get rid of his scent from me. I curled my body into a roll as I tighten my grip around the pillow. I took a big whiff trying to flood his scent away by replacing it with the pillows scent, which smelled like downy.

Nothings working... I let go of the pillow as I completely laid on my back, gaze focused on the ceiling. I heaved a sigh as I felt my eye lids getting heavier. I heard the sound of laughter coming from the living room. Before it could get to me I quickly blocked the noise out by thinking of Jungkook...

His scent... I thought as I drifted off to Lala land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J-hopes (P.O.V)

I flopped on my bed not even bothering to close my door, a smile splattered onto my face as excitement flashed in my eyes.

Wow, this was a fun day.. I thought. I heard laughter erupted down in the living room which ticked me off. NO FAIR! I WANT TO BE WITH HIM TOO! I thought, a pout replaced my smile as I looked at my computer. I turned on my computer as I immediately began looking for some dancing video's to watch completely forgetting the two that was laughing there heads off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rm (P.O.V)

While working on some paper work I hear laughter erupted all over the house. Damn Jin, can you not laugh so loud for once? I thought as I sighed. *snap*

I looked down to see that my last pencil was broken. I heaved a sigh as I grabbed a pen and started to continuing where I left off ignoring the loud laughter echoing within our home.

Yup, to think that we'd be completed. I thought as a grin creped onto my face.

You all might be wondering, "What about Yoongi?" Well, he's dead asleep. Even if you throw a rock, or dump water on him, he wouldn't wake up. Why? oh, that's because....He's Yoongi, in his own natural habitat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! <3

Word count : 617