Missing Pt.3

CHAPTER SEVEN

ABANDONED SEWER

THE UNSUBS planned on selling all the kids they had captured to sex trafficking. And out of all the places they could of kept they decided a sewer. They must really not want me to have nice heels around here. I thought as we all walked in. "FBI" Morgan yelled as he put his gun up. I was on the other side of him, the unsub couldn't see me. "Let her go" Rossi said. he stood next to Morgan with the same position. "You come any closer I will shoot her" he while he held the gun to the small girl.

Imagine being an asshole and taking the innocence of child for your own dirty good. Who knows what else they have down to them while we were trying to find them. What they could of seen or the one we couldn't save. "You don't want to do that man" Morgan says as he tries to convince him to let her go. "STOP DONT STEP CLOSER, I WILL SHOOT" he says as he holds her closer to the gun. I could see the little girl starting to shake, she was afraid.

He was gonna shoot before that could happen I quickly went behind him and hit him as I hard as I could with my gun in the head. Jj comes from behind me getting a hold of the girl. I watch him fall before I could do anything else he grabs a hold of me and tries to choke me. I tried to get him off but he strangles me harder. Why am the only one they always try to kill.

Soon Morgan pulls him off me along side with Reid which he holds me in his arms. "Are you okay" he says just as he puts his hand on my check, then to my neck. "Yeah" I said nodding along.

I see Hotch and Morgan hold the unsub down to cuff him. Then Rossi and Blake getting the kids out safely. There were more kids then the one that were reported. Some were younger and others were a bit older. They all seemed afraid. Some were even crying. They won't ever forgot this day, it might take them more then a year to become normal again or at least try but they never forget. But at least they be in the hands of their loving family once again.

"Come on" Reid says while he holds out a hand for me. I take it and get up from the ground we were both once sitting on. As I get up we soon let go and that warmth of his hand on mine leaves to be behind my back leading me out the sewer.

When we get out we can see the parents of the kids reuniting once again, the ambulance taking care of the ones who needed it. "Hey little one" Morgan says as he comes up to me, Reid takes his hand off my back "sup Ken doll" I say "how are you feeling" he says looking up at my forehead. "Looks like someone needs to go see a doc" he continues

"I'm finnnnneee" I quickly say as I make my way to van, trying to escape. "Yeah no" he says while he holds on to my shoulders and drags me to the ambulance, I roll my eyes at him letting him push me all the way there.

                                   PLANE "So what the doc say" Morgan says as he sits down on the seat by the table

PLANE
"So what the doc say" Morgan says as he sits down on the seat by the table. "That I will survive sadly" i give him a sad face as I lay down on the long couch. They all give me a head shake as they go back to doing their own thing.

"Here" Reid says while he hands me a mug of coffee, I reply with a small thank you as I get up from my position and give him space next to me to seat down and take the mug from his hand. I smell the coffee before taking a sip from it "just the way I like it" I smile looking over to him. At least one man listens.

"Hey Reid" I said looking over to him as he took a sip of his own coffee. "Wanna go to the movies later, I still got a dress that I can't waste" I said as I put down my bag which contained my dress. "What about your boyfriend" he said as looked down. "Won't I be as boring as him" he says a bit more quite.

"Boyfriend? Oh god not with him, and you boring? Are you serious" I laughed looking over at him. "You always have something interesting to say and id rather listen to you talk then that hulk guy I had a date with" I look over to him giving him a small smile while he did the same in return "so deal?" I ask

"Deal" he smiles back at me

Hahaha just wanted to tease y'all w a small chapter ah ha ha ha,,, anywho thank you for readying much love