Who am I

CHAPTER TWELVE

                             A WEEK LATER                          AFTER  INCIDENT

A WEEK LATER
AFTER INCIDENT

EVERYTHING WAS different now, I wasn't me anymore but to be honest when was I ever. My whole life I wanted to get away from my nightmare of a life that I lived. I wanted to be better then who I was born to be. I didn't want to be a monster but that was already too late. I'm my father's image, I'm everything he wanted me to be. This life has been nothing but cruel to me. 

As I watched the people walk from my window like a creepy old man. Wishing to live someone else's life rather than mine. My phone ringed for the fifth time now. I knew if I picked up I'd hear his sweet voice and pretend everything was alright. But it wasn't, I wasn't. His voice would take me out of this nightmare but for how long? For how long will he be here for. I'm afraid that one day I'll drag him away. That he will begin to fear me.

I didn't want that,

I buried myself in my comfort of my own arms. Tears falling from my sore eyes. He doesn't deserve someone like me. I don't deserve to be here. I could still feel the blood dropping from my hands even if it was a week ago it was fresh as that day. What am I supposed to do. Who am I supposed to be. Because all I do is fear that I will lose all the feelings I have ever felt. That my eyes will no longer have life in them. Who am I.

"Hello" a gentle voice said from the other side of the phone. "Angel," I could feel his worries through his voice. "Please talk to me" the tears began to fall from my face. "Spencer, I'm sorry" holding tightly the phone as I became a mess. "It's not your fault angel, you did what you had to, I know you're probably thinking that you're a monster but you're not. You had to do that to survive. You're not like them angel"

"Your not" he said once more,

"I miss you angel"

His words were honest, he was also in pain. "I miss you too" I've fallen for his words, I have fallen for him. He cared more than anyone in my life has ever cared.

To be continued...

Hello everyone first of all thank you so much for 11k wow I never expected to have that many reads at all! I'm so grateful. Also I'm sorry for the short chapter I just did not want to leave off with that last horrible one. Anyways I do not know when I will update a much better chapter again, currently I'm in writers block I guess. Um but thank you again for all the love you all have given this book it means a lot. And hopefully soon I'll be able to give you something much better then this! Stay safe and much love AZUL