Monster Pt.1

CHAPTER EIGHT

PRISON ITS BEEN 13 years since I last seen my father

PRISON
ITS BEEN 13 years since I last seen my father. Last memory I have of him is getting put behind a cops car ever since then I've been wanting to continue my life as normal as I could but that ended up not working out when people soon found out who I was. They all would put their rage onto me and made me more fuck in the head then I already was.

I'd never thought I'd be walking these prison floors on the way to see the man Im supposed to call father. It was his last day and I had to know. As the guard let me into the room I could see him. He sat on his chair with his arms laying on the table. He wore he's bright orange worn out uniform. He gave a the biggest smiled but my face never once smiled as I walked and sat on the chair in front of him.

"Wow you've grown so much my little angel, look at you" he said while he leaned in. "I haven't seen you in years" he continued as he looked at me in the eyes. As if everything he did was nothing. "What was her name" I said looking over to him. I wasn't nervous apart of me wanted to be angry and the other sad because the man I was supposed to look up to and love was the man I despise the most.

"What was her name, the first girl We killed" I repeated again looking at him. He sighed and leaned back "baby you've got to move on" he bitterly laughed "she's probably nothing now" he said as  began to clean the dirty from underneath his nails.

"I'll ask you one more, what's her name and where did you dump her." I stared at him, I leaned in a bit more. "Don't you want to relive what you did to her" I said as I lifted my eyebrow "what we did?" He said while he stop doing what he was. He leaned in and looked at me "what we both did to her" he smiled bitterly.

I didn't say nothing I just waited for him to respond. "If I tell you will you stay and watch me go baby" he said as he reached his hands to touch mine. He's hands were cuffed. "Will you do that for me" he gave a sad smile to me. I knew it was fake, he'd always loved to watch me suffer and give in to his sweet bitter lies. And I would.

"There's nothing more I'd rather do, then to watch you rot in the chair" I said as I let his hands go of me. He laughed hard at me while I watched him have the time of his life. He wiped the fake tears from his eyes from laughing. "You're just like me, any who she's at our favorite place baby" he smiled

"Her name was something like Hannah blossom, she wasn't that special but she was so easy to catch" he said as he bagan to laugh. "What a foolish girl she was" he said. That was her name, I'd always wondered for her, what her life was before it was soon taken from her.

"Why did you never admitted to killing her" I ask.  id always wonder why was she the only one he didn't admit to killing her. He left their family suffer all these years without knowing where their loved child was. "Because that memory was just for only us baby, I'd always hoped you'd go visit your first kill one last time for us" he smiled

I started to get up before he stopped me with his hand. "Will you watch me" he says as he gives me a smile a sincere one, one that I haven't seen in ages before this whole thing. "There's nothing I'd rather watch then you dying" I said snatching my hand away. I was not gonna be fooled by a man who took my innocences away. One who made me suffer, the one who gave me nightmares and made me go through everything I had to in order to just be accepted.

I walked out without looking back because the next I'd have to look at him is when he siting waiting for his death to happen. I walked out and went to the waiting room. I took out my cellphone and called Garcia. "Hey Garcia will you do me a favor, can you look up Hannah Blossom and get information of her family and past. Thank you" before she could ask why I hung up.

                                Execution

                                Execution

I sat in a room full of people who also wanted him gone. We watched as he entered the room and was sat down. My whole life I'd waited for this moment to happen. Looks like the monster was really in me. I should be sitting there with him to at this point. I don't deserve to live.

They began to start the officer asked him for any last words "we'll meet again my baby, we'll always be together. We're so much a like even if you don't want to believe it." he said as he looked through the glass as if he could see me. As if he knew where I was. If he's right then we'll meet again in hell. They continued to proceed. He breathed in one last time before exhaling out his life.

I didn't feel anything, I didn't feel sad nor happy as I watch his life leave him because my father died a long time ago he was just a monster living inside my father. And that monster created another one and I was still breathing.

                               To be continued

                               To be continued

Short chapter I wrote this in the car so like I was getting dizzy so my bad, anyways I hope you guys r liking the chapters I'm trying my best to upload a lot but I don't wanna over work my head cuz I know imma be running out of things to say. Any who thank you so much for readying and liking <3