Chapter 20

"So Roshan and I thought we could give you...", She trails off. I groan internally. Say it already.

"A honeymoon trip!" She squeals. My spoon falls from my hand and Arjun chokes on his toast. Roshan starts smirking after seeing our reaction. I so want to strangle him to death. As if noticing my glare, he turns to look in my direction and just sends a wink. They then gave us the details. But kept the place a secret.

I don't meet Arjun's eyes the whole time knowing his eyes were trained on me only. After everyone was done, I quickly took the vessels inside the kitchen.

While taking then inside, I hadn't noticed that water was spilled on the floor and slipped. And the award for clumsy of the year goes to Tanvi!

Luckily I only had two glasses and two plates in my hand which had shattered. Maybe everyone heard the commotion cause while I was trying to get up, I heard the thumping so feet on the floor. I winced when I realised that while I was trying to get up, my hand accidentally came in contact with the broken glass and it pierced right through my skin drawing out blood.

I looked up and saw Arjun slowly and cautiously approach me, being careful not to hurt himself.
He then reached out to pick me up, realising that I would be difficult for me to walk when I have sprained my ankle.

I tried not to let the tears fall from my eyes as the stinging increased on my hand. He brought us to our room, setting me down on a chair and not the bed cause my clothes were wet and went inside the bathroom to fetch the first-aid kit. He knelt down in front of me and started examining my hand before taking tweezers in his hand.

"It'll hurt a little", he said softly before reaching out for the glass shard and gently pulling it out. It hurt so much that I couldn't help but let a sob escape from my mouth. He didn't look up but just focused on the wound. The worst part was when he had to clean the wound from the alcohol. Oh god!

I hissed and tried to pull my hand from his hand when he worked on my wound. He then dressed the wound, luckily there was no need for stitches. Then he examined my foot and my ankle. Cursing he looked up and glared at me.

"How can you be so clumsy?", He questions me. I lower my eyes feeling somewhat sad. He then take the tweezers and removes two shards of glass from my foot. The whole time I try focusing my mind on something else inorder to distract me. He dresses my foot and then putting bandage on my ankle. He then keeps the first-aid kit aside and then helps me stand up but because I put too much pressure on my injured foot, I lose my balance and crash into his chest. His arms immediately wrap around me to steady me.

When my embarrassed self turns to look up at him, I realized that he is already looking at me.

"Urmm... You need to rest but you see... Your c-clothes..." He trails off knowing fully well that I understood. My cheeks turn red and I look somewhere else.

"Just take me to the closet, I'll manage", I tell him. He says nothing but picks me up and takes me inside the closet before giving me clothes and standing there. I wait for him to leave but he doesn't make a move at all.

"Get out", I tell him. He shakes his head and crosses his perfectly timed arms in front of his well-built chest. 

"Nope! What if something happens to you while I'm gone?"

"For fucks sake Arjun", I groan.

"What? And it's not like I can't see the black bra from the clearly visible wet clothes", he says cheekily while pointing towards me. I gasp and look at him incredulously.

"It's grey, you idiot", the words come out of my mouth before I can even stop them. My eyes widen and he starts chuckling. I chuck one of my t-shirt at him as he walks out while singing the words," thanks for telling me, wifey".

I somehow manage to change into comfortable pyjama pants but the only thing difficult was to unzip my yellow kurti, because while my uninjured hand held on to the cupboard for support, my injured hand tried to unzip it.

"Urmm... Arjun", I called out meekly. He walked in the closet and stood before me.

"Could you... Could you, you know...", because I couldn't form the sentence properly so I just did the action and he sighed before gesturing me to turn around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is another update, you guys!!!!

I am so happy to get over 5k views and 200 vote. Love you guys.

I try updating more. Keep voting and commenting.

Me when I try to wake up but my bed is too cozy:

Love,
D❤️