*Important Announcement*

Hey, guys! I'm back.

I'm posting on here to let you all know that my new story, Rich Man Poor Woman, will be published soon. I have been working on it for a while, so I hope you guys enjoy.

I am sorry for the delay, and the inactivity, but I will start posting chapters this Sunday at 7 pm (central time). The summary and cast list will be up tonight, Feb. 14.

The cover for the story and the summary is below. I hope you guys check it out, it would mean a lot to me. I want to see if we can get this story to 5,000 views by March 31, my birthday.

Cover:

Summary:

Summary:

What happens when a rich woman falls for a poor man?20 year old Isabella Davis is the sole heir to Davis Fashion Industries, the top jewelry and fashion company in the world. She has always dreamed of marrying for love. Her mother wants her to marry for the sake of the company.26 year old Alexander Knight has been poor his whole life. After his parents died 10 years ago, he's been the sole guardian of his now 13 year old little sister. Isabella's mother has come up with an idea. Pay a poor man to make Isabella fall in love with them and then break her heart to show her that there is no real love in this world, only cruel, money hungry people.What happens when Isabella's mother picks Alexander for her to fall in love with? Things become complicated when Alexander begins to fall for her.One fateful meeting, one fateful night, everything changes.What will happen when 2 people from opposite walks of life fall in love?

--

PS: I would also appreciate it, if we could get She Was Ugly to 30,000 by my birthday. It would mean so much. And thank you to all the people who are currently reading my story or finished reading it. I hoped you enjoyed it.

I will work hard to improve my writing so I can write better stories for you guys.