{15}

Ugh, whose idea was it to let me drown myself in drinks. The sun coming from the window seemed to be blaring twice as bad and causing my headache even worse.

This is what happens when I have fun. I get smashed and can barely move, without feeling nauseous. Even worse is I have to be on a plane today. The plane ride is only an hour or so, but still. I would rather be sleeping for that hour, which is impossible for me on a plane.

When I finally had enough courage to get up I sat up slowly and got up slowly. I probably looked like I have never walked before and I was trying for the first time.

When I was finally standing, I looked around the hotel room to realize this was not my hotel room.

Shit! I mentally cursed myself to have gotten this drunk. Did I really sleep with some random person? I started to look around for my dress.

While looking around I noticed a glass of water and a aspirin. Well, I guess the person I went back with is generous. Usually I would not accept random pills from people, but this migraine was extremely painful.

When I finally swallowed the pill I started looking around my clothes again. When I finally found my dress I walked over to the bathroom to take a look at my probably messed up face.

I assume my heavy makeup that I wore last night was everywhere and I looked like a mess. When I walked over to the bathroom door I pulled the handle, but it was locked. Well shit! I was hoping to be able to escape this hotel room, without having to have a conversation with this person. Might be a dick thing to do, but I wasn't really planning to have a one night stand with someone.

The last thing I remember was dancing with Harry and then going back to talk with his friends. I assume I met the person there. As I was trying to remember the night, the door handle twisted and out came the one and only Harry fucking Styles.

My eyes immediately went wide. Shit! Shit! Shit! You fucking idiot!

Harry laughed at my facial expression before looking down at my fully clothed self. There was no way in hell I was this stupid. I slept with Harry! He was technically my boss and I slept with him! Yep, no more alcohol for me.

I did not even realize that Harry had started to put on his shoes next to me on the comfortable hotel bed. I could not even look at him. Am I going to get fired? What if paparazzi saw us? Shit, I was going to get hell from my management. I am praying that no one saw anything, maybe Harry will keep this between us. For fucks sake, he probably wants be gone.

"Are you ok?" I looked up to see Harry holding my shoes and one of his sweatshirts. I nodded slowly before taking my shoes from his hands. I placed them on my feet, before standing up slowly. He handed me his sweatshirt, before speaking. "Here, I do not want you to get cold." I thanked him quietly before placing it over my head.

As cliché as it sounds, it smelt amazing. I have always been a fan of oversized sweatshirts and having Harrys sweatshirt on made me feel all giddy inside. Ugh, I hate that I am like this. I am still mortified by what happened. For fucks sake, it was the first night of the tour and I have already seemed to make a mess out of it.

Harry seemed to notice my uncomfortable state cause he came over to me and asked, "Are you ok?" I looked up to see that he actually looked concerned. I shook my head slowly before responding, "Are you going to ask me to leave the tour?"

His eyebrows scrunched together, before pulling a confused expression on his face.

"What do you mean, why would I do that?" My expression now matched his. "Well we did, you know." His eyes widen immediately before his confused expression now turned into an amused expression.

He started to crackle and now I was even more confused. This wasn't funny, why the hell was he laughing? He was now laughing even harder, by my confused expression.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I nodded slowly before responding, "A little, not a lot though." He finally calmed down and spoke, "We did not sleep together." My eyes widened immediately and I now wanted to go jump off a balcony. My cheeks started to flush and that caused Harry to laugh even more.

I groaned loudly before whispering, "For fucks sake, I really need to stop drinking." This caused Harry to laugh even louder. I started to crackle too, by how Harry was reacting to this.

When he finally calmed down, he took my hand and lead me to the door. "Well we have to leave soon, so I will walk you to your room, ok?" I nodded slowly and started to walk in front of him, as I lead him to my hotel room.

When we finally reached my hotel room, I pulled out my key and opened my door slowly. I turned around to see Harry giving me a smirk. "Well now that your here, I should probably get going." I looked down at the ground before nodding. I was still so fucking embarrassed.

He laughed at me before walking away with a small wave. As soon as I entered my room, I face planted on my bed and groaned loudly. Why am I such an idiot?

I looked at the clock on the nightstand and realized I had to leave soon. Well, lets hope I do not run into Harry for the rest of the day, cause I could not handle anymore embarrassment for the day.

Sydneys Instagram Story:

________________________________________________________________________________

Wassup! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you enjoyed this please vote and comment, it would be greatly appreciated!

I hope you enjoy yourself today! :)

-Lexie xx