Dark Thoughts.

I take a seat in the plain gray room with heavy cuffs onto my wrist

I take a seat in the plain gray room with heavy cuffs onto my wrist. I look down at them to try to force them off but they don't allow me to. It's possibly the metal. I stand quickly and kneel down, bashing them several times against the seat. The door goes to open and I move quickly to sit back down, looking ahead. Once the door shuts and I hear a few steps, I side eye who it is. All I hear is the breathing through the mask. I clench my fists and look completely over to him. He just stands there. In all black with his cloak over one shoulder.

I clench my jaw and raise a brow. "Where have you been hiding?" I shrug and look foreword again. "Speak to me." He moves to in front of me and I look up at him. "I have been living like a normal person. How else? It's not hard to not use the force." I say and he grabs the link between my weighted cuffs, lifting me up.

He looks down at me by the way his helmet adjusts. I tilt my head to look up at him and he grips my jaw. "I can take what I want." I raise my brow and then clench my jaw. "You can try." I feel the sudden pain bursting through my temples as he presses into my mind. And I try my best to push him out but I can't. I crease my forehead and flare my nostrils. I can see what he's doing. I can't let him see my nightmares. I can't.

He is easily able to push through and then lets go of my jaw, causing me to sit down again, slouched down. I press my palms to my forehead and rub the throbbing veins. He moves to walk from the room and the door shuts immediately. I cup my face and then huff. I stand and slam the cuffs against the wall multiple times, feeling the pain against my wrists. It causes sparks on the wall and I let out a yell. An angry one.

A trooper steps in. "Calm down or ill be forced to restrain you." I look to him and start stepping to him, hitting his helmet multiple times. More troopers who walk by immediately send an electric shock to my body and I am out.

-

I wake into a restraint

I wake into a restraint. I try to struggle but nothing breaks. I lean back against it and breathe heavily.

The door opens again and I look to see Kylo Ren once more. "My Storm Trooper had to seek medical attention because of you." I lean my head back and let out a light laugh. "Let me go and I could easily do the same to you." I stop laughing and look to him. He turns his back to me and hits something. I am immediately released and I step down, clenching my fists.

I raise my hand to him but nothing happens. "You can't do that." He speaks and slowly turns towards me. "Who even are you? A hypocrite? A Monster?" I look at him and he leans down, taking his helmet off. The familiar vibrations from once long ago run through my body. I part my lips as I see Ben Solo yet it's not him at the same time.

"Ben." I speak and he looks directly to my face. "That is not my name." He looks much older now and I shake my head. "You killed everyone." I speak and he clenches his jaw. "Not everyone." He holds his helmet to his side. "How could you do such a thing!?" I yell at him and he blankly looks to me. "Your Jedi Master was trying to kill me. So I killed everything he loved." He says and I spit back. "You liar." He turns his chin up at me and opens the door. "I only speak the truth." He steps out and I go to run out the door but it closes in my face.

I fall to my knees and place my hands to the ground. I've never felt so weak before. Never felt so vulnerable.

I take breaths and try to calm down, but all I hear is the faint whispering. I cover my ears but it continues to spear through them. I let out another yell and double over.

-

I sit on the floor on my knees and wait for someone to enter the room. I'm ready to strike. I'm ready to leave. I look down as the door opens and reveals a trooper, tossing food to me. "Leave the door open." I say lowly and he stands straight, his hands falling to his sides. "I will leave the door open." He turns around and walks out. I stand and walk out. I look around, back and forth. I start moving quickly, ducking behind a pillar as storm troopers come. I close my eyes and listen to the whispers of my lightsaber.

I open them and start moving again, I run into another trooper and they look to me. "Stop there." They aim their blasters to me and I kick the one, grabbing the blaster. I push the other against the wall with the force, knocking him out. I hold the blaster and continue to walk, I open a room where my lightsaber is. I hold my hand out and it comes to me. I place it into my belt and start moving, I find an escape hatch and climb into one of them, closing it.

I quickly release it and start driving it away from the ship. I continue to go and let out a breath. I continue to go for awhile until landing into a planet. I get out and take a breath in. It's colder. The vast forest with rain pouring. I look to the ship and step back in, grabbing supplies from it. I huff and listen to the rain pounding. There could be someone or somewhere to locate, but right now I shouldn't trust it.

I nod slowly to myself and look down to my lap. I'm sure Kylo is having a fit right now. How I made my escape will cause him to be furious. I already know because Ben would get mad easily if we were training.

I put my head back and rest my eyes for a moment. "You did Kar." I speak to myself. "You did good.." I doze off.

My dreams are filled with more horror. Burning. Killing. I wake to the quiet. I feel the sweat run down my forehead as well as my neck. I stand and grip my saber as I hear something. I look to Kylo stood on the ship. "Can you see my surroundings?" He speaks and I part my lips. "How did you find me?" I go to ignite it but there's a slight blur to his surroundings. I put the saber back into my waist belt. "You escaped. We weren't finished." I look to him. "I decided we were." I speak and furrow my brows.

"You have hate in you." He speaks and I shake my head. "No. I don't." He stands up straight. "I can see it in your dreams Karva. The way you fight within yourself." I squint my eyes. "You know nothing about me." The corner of his lip turns up only slightly. "I know everything." He then leaves.