Love Is Weakness.

As I sit there, repairing my hilt, Kylo steps into my Quarters

As I sit there, repairing my hilt, Kylo steps into my Quarters. "What is it?" I put it back together and grab it mid air as I stand. I place it onto my belt. "You're coming with me." He speaks and I clench my jaw. I grab my cloak and we step through the ship. We make our way through and then step onto Kylo's ship, taking a seat. He quickly makes his way through the galaxy and I look towards him. I gulp slightly and speak finally. "Where are we going?" I ask and he doesn't say anything. We finally land and he stands, moving to the door.

"You stay by me and fight to kill." He says and clenches his jaw. He quickly ignites his saber and as do I as we step from it. There are several creatures there. Kylo slashes through them hastily, his now damp and sweaty hair moves as he sliced. I strike one and then kick the other, resulting in Kylo driving his saber into the other. He leans down and dodges the weapon. I flip over him and slice through the creature who was close to killing him.

He looks to me and I to him. I take harsh breaths and look at the damage around us. He starts walking and I follow him. I grip my hilt tightly the mixture of purple and red beaming on either side of us in this dark place.

I feel this strength and darkness in my chest. We step through the dark place where several things dressed in black cloaks work on green glowing cases. I furrow my eyebrows at the cases. When we walk by we hear a voice. "You have finally come." He says. That voice. I gulp slightly and Kylo speaks. "Snoke is dead. I've come to kill you." He speaks and I look to Kylo. "Do you brought her with you? To kill me? But my dear child I could give you everything." He speaks and it's like a moment of cloudiness fills my head.

"I have been the voices inside your head!" The tones shift differently and I drop my saber, falling to my knees as almost everything comes crashing in

"I have been the voices inside your head!" The tones shift differently and I drop my saber, falling to my knees as almost everything comes crashing in. I grip at my chest and throat as I feel a burning sensation down the side of my back. Palpatine laughs as I gasp for air. Kylo kneels down to my side but I put my hand up towards Palpatine. It's like everything in me gives 100 percent because lightning shoots from my hand but Palpatine reflects it back towards me. Kylo quickly reflects it with his saber towards the sky of the crypt creating a boom and purple lighting. I can see the gray skin and clouded eyes of Palpatine himself.