A Shift in the Force.

I stand and take my helmet in my hand, taking a breath

I stand and take my helmet in my hand, taking a breath. I pull it on and step from my quarters, making my way to the war room. I look around to find Hux no longer being around. I furrow my brows behind the mask and look as several other troopers step in wearing a black and red suits with a silver arm. I stand up straight and they salute me. "Captain Daemon. We are the Valkyrie. We are here to serve you." They speak and I nod my head once. General Pryde steps in and grins. "Do they suit your interests?" I look at him and nod once. "Yes. Thank you. Where is General Hux?" I ask and that's when Kylo steps in with his heavy boots.

"Yes. Where is he?" Kylo speaks and General Pryde answers. "He was the spy, Supreme leader. I killed him." I part my lips under my mask and look between them. "Good." Kylo speaks and I look to him. He looks to me and then my Troopers. I can tell he is uneasy. "Who are they?" I stand straight and look to him. "They are my Valkyries. My elite Troopers." I speak and he looks to them and then Pryde. "We know where the girl is going. I am going. Pryde. You are in charge." I furrow my brows and Kylo steps from the room.

I follow him and pull my helmet off, tucking the loose strands behind my ear. "Why am I not in charge Ren?" I say and he stops, turning around slowly. "Because I didn't leave you in charge." I hold my helmet and look to him. "Why do you insist on this Dyad?" I speak and look to him. "Why do you continue to gravitate towards her?" He just stands there. "What about at the temple?.. Those same waves we felt. The electricity. Why isn't what we had a Dyad?" I speak and he continues to look at me through his mask.

"You underestimate my power, Supreme Leader. But that is fine. You will see." He pulls his helmet off and looks to me. "Because we are not linked." He speaks and I clench my jaw. "And I don't see your future. So it must end soon." I watch him, knowing that I haven't seen or felt my own prophecies. I grip my helmet and nod once. "You're right." I pull it back on and he looks to me. "I always am." He places his own helmet on, walking away from me.

I clench my jaw and step to my room, pulling the armor from my body, setting it down. "Come to me." I hear the voice. "Come to Exogol." I stand up straight and take a breath. "Yes Emperor Palpatine." I grab a bag and my things as I pull on clothing.

I step from the room and walk down the halls. "Karva Daemon." I stop and turn to find Pryde looking to me. "Where are you going?" I tilt my head to the side. "That shouldn't matter to you Pryde." I speak and he watches me. "But it does." I hold my hand out and grip beside my thigh as if I was choking him. He grasps at his throat and I release him, flicking two of my fingers, making his hit the wall.

I quickly turn around and walk towards the ships and starting it with the force

I quickly turn around and walk towards the ships and starting it with the force. I get in and quickly make my way to Exogol. It's an easy way as the tracking from Kylo's ship is connected by the slight wiring I have to do. I get there finally after dodging through the meteors and space rocks. I finally arrive and go to grab my bag but take a breath when I feel a disturbance in the force. It was Leia. I stand and then feel a sharp pain of burning pierce my rib. I drop to my knees and look up as I immediately look into the Eyes of Kylo Ren. But it's not him. The eyes are different. They are Bens.

I stand quickly and look around the ship

I stand quickly and look around the ship. The pain is gone. I step from the ship and make my way to the opening. The several ships are waiting in the sky. I ignite my saber and step through the dark and thundering. The glow of the purple kyber light gloom's over my skin as well as the rocky interior.

I finally make my way towards the throne. It's almost if the several whispers are calling me towards it. I place my bag down and take steps to it slowly. I hold my hand out to it but quickly retract it once I see Palpatine be lowered down from a crane like mechanic. "Karva." I watch him and hold my hilt, turning it off.

I place it onto my belt and I step to him. "Emperor. I have a feeling that I can't shake. I have this boiling rage in the pit of my stomach." I clench at it and he lets out a laugh. "Yes. You are so much like someone I once knew." I furrow my brows to him and he smiles with his grueling teeth.

"Darth Zannah. She was a deadly woman, killed her own master, Darth Bane, to just carry out his legacy. I believe you can do the same." I watch him and kneel down. "Emperor. I will do as you say." He looks to me and I look up to him. "Accept this gift and let me help you become your full self. Become who you are and let me name you." I lick my lips and take a breath. "Yes. I accept."

Kylo will never be mine. He will never understand what it is to have an empress who truly understands him. The one who was there from the beginning. He presses his thumb into my forehead and I see the flashes of crimson and Darkness. The strength I have. The amount of unlimited power. He let out a dark and loud laugh as he continues. The memories I once had being slashed through by myself. The death. Even Ben Solo. The love for him vanishing. The light completely disappearing from my soul.

-

I look up and stand

I look up and stand. He holds his hand out and a hilt flies to his hand. It's elongated. He holds it out to me and I look to him. I take it from him and pull my hilt from my belt, handing it to him.

Kylo had offered me a red saber before and I declined. But this one is different. He sets it down and looks to me as I ignite the double ended saber. The bright ends glow in red. He holds his hand up and flicks his fingers. "Prove to me who you are." I step back and turn, holding it back. I bend my knees slightly and then run towards the heavier built troopers. I twist my blade and cut through both. I run at the other and the twist around him, swiping under his feet and then untwisting the two, using them as sheers to cut the head clean off.

I take heavy breaths and drag them both against the rock, walking towards Palpatine who smiles and laughs. "Kneel down to me. Supreme Leader Darth Kannya." I get down to my knee and bow my head.

-

{Hannya~ Jealous and enraged female Demon which results in Kannya (Con-nia) the Ka coming from Karvas name.}