a couple means 2

"He's a good kid" Harry said softly.

"Yeah he's carefree like Tonks, and mature like Remus" Hermione said.

"Loves Jamie like he's his bug brother" Ron said smirking.

"Yep! He is definitely a good roll model for the younger kids" George said smiling.

"Were we good parents even if it was only a day" Tonks asked softly.

"Definitely" Harry said "we all make sure to tell him stories about you guys. Also last year he and the other kids did a paper abput who they want to grow up to be like. He wrote I want to grow up and be as big and strong as my birth mommy and daddy! My grandma and uncle Harry tell me stories all the time! And my favorite part...not the death part but the description... A big fat bully boldy meant pig nose killed them".

A few chuckle at that and others smile "Ginny must've taught him that" Ron said laughing some.

"OH definitely. Gin has her own weird way to describe the war in PG form" Harry said laughing.

James grins "mama".

They smile at him. Molly says "how did everyone else get with their spouses in your time".

"Oh, right" Ron said "Bill and Fleur... I know what some of you are thinking, Fleur did not use the veela charm on him. Pretty much they get together after working together at gringotts to improve her English".

The twins smirk George does too knowing exactly what they are thinking.

"Charlie and Oliver was probally the biggest shock of all" Hermione said smiling "they met at the world cup and became good friends. One day after the war they confessed that they were gay to each other and been together since".

"Am I the only one who noticed that the whole original Gryffindor team married into the family except Alicia, but she's Katie's cousin so it kinda counts" Harry said.

"Yeah, remember Easter during yoyr 6th year we all got together for one last game" George said.

"That was sooo fun" Harry laughed "we all needed that".

"Definitely" the other 3 say.

"Anyways, Percy and Audrey met most unfortunately at my uncles trial because shes a lawyer" Harry said a little red "Anyways, they met up again started dating and he eventually told her about our world".

"Me and Angelina started dating after the war. I was so depressed I didn't really leave my flat. She showed up one day and said get the hell off your house, moping around and killing yourself wont bring Fred back, we faught she told me so many people needed me and my brother would hit me for doing that to myself".

"She's right I would" Fred said.

"Do you know about Fred and Katie" Ron asked they nod so he says "me and Hermione got together in the middle of the final battle".

"I remember I realized I had feelings for Ron in 6th year when he wouldn't stop snogging Lavender Brown all day everyday" Hermione said rolling her eyes some.

Ron nearly chokes "WHO".

"Yeah I know" Ron said grimacing "don't ask. Anyways I guess I knew when she kept talking about Victor to get on my nerves".

Hermione smirks "I guess when we got together it was nothing big".

"All I did was think about the house elves down in the kitchens during the battle".

"So I kissed him".

Harry says "worse time ever to get together. It was in the actual battle".

They grin "what I want to know is how Harry and Ginny got together when he fancies Cho" Ron said.

Harry nearly chokes some as Ron laughs "I forgot you used to be smitten with Cho".

"Shut up it was 11 years ago, Ron" Harry said rolling his eyes "Yes I did like her for a couple of years. We dated for a few months, but it was awkward and depressing so we broke up".

Sirius says "so Harry you have a crush".

Harry blushes "still. How did Ginny and I...err ya know. She's like a sister".

Ginny blushes too. Hermione says "this is fun to watch".

Harry says "ok. In my 5th year we started our own defense club because umbridge took over DADA and wasn't teaching us how to defend ourselves with magic. Anyways, I saw a part of snapes memory that made me question a few things" he looks pointedly at Sirius and Remus "so I needed to talk to Sirius, but the only floo open was in umbridges office" he takes a breath and continues "so Ginny made up a brilliant prank that kept everyone away".

The twins looked at Ginny "this Ginny".

"Yep! She said she didn't grow up around you two for nothing" Harry said and Ginny smirks "anyways, we started talking a little more after that. Err that summer when I found out I was pregnant she was there for every part of that rollar coaster of emotions. I think I started to notice I liked her more than a friend early December when she kissed her boyfriend at the time. Pretty much you can say at first I thought the reason why I wanted to kill Dean was cause I saw her as a little sister, but over that month I realized I fancy my best friends little sister... I blamed it on my pregnancy hormones. But 6 months after what happened I couldn't blame it on those hormones any more. Err we got together in mid june 1997, right after the quidditch match and after my detention. She hugged me excited that Gryffindor won and I kissed her" Harry shrugged.

"Didn't yall break up technically" George said.

Harry goes red. Arthur says "why".

"Umm because I'm a far to noble person" Harry said "I broke up with her so voldemort wouldn't go after her".

"Y'all sure didnt know what breaking up means" Ron said rolling his eyes "kissing my sister in her bedroom".

Sirius wolf whistles and Molly scoldes him. Harry rolls his eyes "you're still talking about that. Damn you act like you walked in us doing what married couples do".

"Well if I didnt walk in yall could've" Ron said.

"No we wouldn't of because I respect your dad, your mom, you, and your brothers to much to do that! Besides I was barely 17 she was 15 that...no".

Harry and Ginny turn beat red.

"Well yall do have James and another kid who'll be born soon" George says.

"We're married! Married couples have kids" Harry said blushing and hiding his face in James hair.

"Mate we did the math, Ginny was pregnant with James turning yalls wedding" Ron said.

Harry rolls his eyes "only one week! We didn't even know then. Besides you married my cousin" he points at Hermione.

"Cousin" Hermione said.

End of chapter.