Birth Of Evil

January 15 1939

A Women Was Working in a slaughterhouse as She was also Pregnant and her due date was now. The Women was extremely Tired as She was chopping the meat on the table. The Slaughterhouse Boss Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a crazy type of boss. He doesn't care if your sick,Pregnant or in Grief. The Old Man only has One Thing in his mind and that is profit. The Women was feeling Pain in her stomach as She Called Her Boss.

Pregnant Women: Boss Please I need a Bathroom Break

Vince Ignored The Womens request as The Pregnant Was feeling uneasy but she continued her work. The Women Kept Working until She Felt Uneasy and Fell down as Her Co-workers Checked on her. Vince came down the stairs to see what the ruckus was About.

Vince: What the Hell is Going on?

Vince went to the Unconscious womens Face as She Woke Up Screaming. The Women Kept Screaming Until She Gave Birth To A Child. After Giving Birth To The Child, The Women Died Due To Blood loss and Vince saw the baby and was Horrified by the way it looks.

Vince: Dont Just Stand There, Throw This Baby to the Dumpster

The Workers Did What Vince Ordered Them to do and Dumped the Baby in the Dumpster on the outside of the Slaughterhouse. A Few Hours Passed Since the Incident, A Women Name Luda Mae Sawyer was searching the dumpsters of the Slaughterhouse in search of food when she found a baby there. Luda smiled at the baby and took him with her as Luda made it back home and smiled at the baby as the man behind luda said

Man: What the hell is that?

Five Years Later

A Young Thomas Edward Sawyer was sitting in the playground in the school as he was alone. Thomas was different from other children because Thomas wears a scarf or mask around his face. Thomas was sitting in the bench as a group of girls laughed at Thomas appearance.

Julie: Oh My God Get outta here you freak

Olivia: Come On Julie no one likes to see this Freak

Thomas Just gave a death stare to the girls as they were still laughing at him. Thomas was fixing his mask until a group of boys started making fun of Thomas and His mask. The Bullies kept making fun of Thomas until They left Thomas Alone. Thomas Saw His Aunt, Luda standing there smiling at him. Thomas went to her and they both went back home. The Man who's name is Charles Sawyer who was taking care of the two children along with helping their grandpa. Luda made it back home with thomas as Charles smiled at Thomas.

Charles: Hey Tommy Hows School?

Thomas just stared at Charles as He looked Okay about it.

Charles: Hey Tommy let me show you something

Charles showed Thomas how to chop up meat as Thomas looked very Interested By Doing it. Thomas Took the Cleaver and started Chopping the meat as Charles was smiling at Thomas.

March 12 1969

Thomas Was Working in the Slaughterhouse as he was chopping up the meat. The Slaughterhouse Was Close due to the health Reasons and The Health Officers Shut down the entire Slaughterhouse. The Officer told Thomas to leave the Slaughterhouse as Thomas was ignoring him and was continuing to chop the meat on the table. The Officer was getting annoyed by Thomas Actions as He started to provoke him.

Officer: Hey Your Fucking Animal Leave this Place

Thomas Dropped The Cleaver and Went towards the officer who was scared of Thomas but Thomas ignored him and went to the boss's Office. Vince was preparing his work before leaving the Slaughterhouse. Thomas entered the Office as Vince looked at him.

Vince: Look who it is?

Thomas just Stared at Vince as Vince was looking at him.

Vince: Get Outta here you fool I dont have your money now leave

Thomas took a sledgehammer and started hitting vinces legs as Vince legs got trapped on the table. Vince tried to grab the telephone to call for help but Thomas kept hitting Vinces legs over and over again. Thomas went to vince face as Vince was begging for mercy. Thomas didn't care and hit Vince in the head with a sledgehammer killing him on the spot. Thomas Dropped the sledgehammer and started looking around the Office until He found a weapon which sparked his Interest.

The Chainsaw on Vince Table

A.N: Thanks for reading and tell me how was the origins of leatherface. I've took some Characters from the reboot and classic one and mashed it together.

Hope you enjoy and stay cool :)