Worse Then Animals

March 13 1969

Michelle was at her home just with her dog as she was feeding it Food, Michelle lives a pretty quiet life in Texas though Her Husband Jon Moxley was a detective in U.S the Long Distance is killing them but Moxley said he will plan on transferring To Texas which made Michelle happy. Michelle was cuddling with her dog until She got a phone call and decided to answer it.

Michelle: Hello This Is Detective Michelle Shaw Who is This?

Jared: Michelle Its Me Jared

Michelle: Jared's What's the matter?

Jared: Something happened in a gas station and we need you over here

Michelle grabbed her coat and her gun and drove to the gas station. Meanwhile Charles was driving the group to his house while Chop-Top was towing the van with them. Charles drove right into the house as the group was amazed by his house. Charles also had a nice big farm as the group got out of the car. Mandy And Dolph already had a plan to have some fun at the barn. Charles greeted everyone to go as Thomas stared at his chainsaw as it was begging him to go for the kill until his Brother nubbin came.

Nubbin: Tommy How about you take that thing for a test drive on those two?

Nubbin was pointing at Dolph and Mandy were running to the Barn as Nubbin was laughing at Thomas.

Nubbin: Come on Tommy let's have some fun shall we

Michelle made it to the gas station and saw the two dead bikers on the floor as the police was with her. Michelle saw Jared and Alex scanning the place as they were looking for evidence.

Michelle: So What Happened?

Alex: Two Bikers got Killed, Shotgun to ones heart and the other got blasted in the face point blank

Jared: And No One works at that Dinar

Michelle: Why?

Alex: People Say it's close down for like Ten Years now

Michelle: Robbery?

Jared: Those Guys are Robbers but question is who killed them?

Alex: Who knows?

Michelle: Come On we gotta find out

They kept searching the gas station to find out the clues of what Happened here. Meanwhile Dolph and Mandy were having Fun at the barn as Thomas had his Chainsaw in his hands. Thomas entered the barn and had his Chainsaw in his hands. The animals were making sound as Thomas Reved up the chainsaw and started killing both Mandy and Dolph with a Chainsaw as He Cutting them open as He was enjoying the blood shedding on the barn and the haystack. Nubbin laughed as his Brother Ripped the chainsaw out of the body and looked at them.

Nubbin: Holy Shit Tommy I knew you were man enough

Nubbin was looking at both the bodies as he was tasting it

Nubbin: Goddamn both of them Taste good

But unknown to them Toni saw the incident and ran towards the group only to see them knocked out. Toni turned around and charles hit her with a shotgun knocking her out.

Charles: Boys we have some guests so respect them

A.N: Thanks for reading and stay cool :)