Fear With Many Masks

March 13 1969

Leatherface was at the slaughterhouse cleaning up the dismembered arm of his and trying to attach it back but failed as he threw his arm in the incinerator. Leatherface was angry as he hated the man that chopped his Arm off but He wont rest till he makes his family proud. Leatherface saw some materials and decided to make a prosthetic meat hook as an Arm as he attached it and saw how it was. Leatherface also had the ease to carry his chainsaw. Leatherface got out the Slaughterhouse as he felt a presence nearby.

Meanwhile Jared, Lana, Sasha were running as they had no idea where they are going.

Sasha: Where to?

Lana: Yeah Super Cop Where to?

Jared: Does it look like I know where I'm going?

Sasha: Your the Worse cop

Jared: Honey get on my nerves and I'll kill you here

They were gonna argue until they heard a chainsaw sound as Leatherface was running towards them with a chainsaw as all of three of them ran as fast they can. Leatherface was chasing them really fast at the same time yelling and screaming at the three as the three didnt turn back. They made it inside a small house they barricaded the door.

Jared: That's not gonna work, We gotta run

Sasha: Yeah

They heard the chainsaw going through the door as They were trying to escape until Leatherface attacked Lana and hanged her by the chandelier. Sasha and Jared to save her but Leatherface pushed them and then

(Skip to 3:50)

Sasha was screaming as Lana was getting Sliced by Leatherface. Sasha and Jared tried to Run But Leatherface Grabbed Sasha as Jared tried to save Sasha but Leatherface threw Jared to the outside window as He grabbed Sasha and then

Sasha was split in Half as Jared saw what happened and Threw a cement block on Leatherface head before running away from the crazed Psychopath.

Chris was running in the woods by himself looking for the others as he was alone.

Chris: If I ever meet those bastards, They are gonna bleed by my hands

Chris heard laughter as He saw Nubbins running towards him. Chris and Nubbins made it to the Warehouse as Chris was cornered by Nubbins who had an axe.

Chris: Alright Then Let's do this Man To Man

Nubbin: Ohhh now it's fun now HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Meanwhile Dario, Kairi, Tegan were looking for the others as they were getting chased by Luda who had a shotgun in her hands. Ludo shot Kairi and Dario in the leg as they were both trying to crawl away.

Luda: Say your prayers

Tobias hit luda with a pipe and it knocked her down but Tobias was attacked by Drayton who had an axe before Dario Shoulder blocked Drayton and Impaled His leg with a Knife. Tobias helped both of them up as they made a break for it. Wyatt and Toni and Tegan were looking around until they heard a shotgun sound as they hid.

Charles: We dont have to do this you know all we want you all to do is join the family that's all

Charles shot their hiding spot as they both ran until Michelle came in with a pickup truck and they jumped in as Charles were shooting at them.

A.N: Ladies and Gentlemen the Finale is coming up Tomorrow and also If your wondering why Leatherface has a prostatic Arm, It was already explained in a comic for the Hewitt's family saga so do check it out.

Stay cool and have a nice day :)