𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝟓

Adeline's POV

"𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 doing, I wanna go home and play Animal Crossing" Angelo whinged as I took out my phone instead of starting the car.

"Are you kidding me dude, I just met Josh I have to tell Boba right now!" I stressed and slid onto Blaire's profile to FaceTime her.

"Girls." My brother muttered and I messed with his hair to piss him off. He pushed me away but just took out his phone and started scrolling, meanwhile I propped the phone up so Blaire would able to see me.

"What bitch" Blaire asked flatly. She didn't even have the camera on her, it was facing the ceiling, but I heard her eating some chips and I rolled my eyes.

"Boba look me in the eyes you're gonna freak out in about eight seconds" I yelled, Blaire consequently groaned and I got to see her beautiful face with random Cheeto crumbs around her mouth.

"Lemme guess, a boy looked you in the eyes for 0.2 seconds and you believe you're in love, finally" she teased with a snort.

My brother snickered, "I mean you're not wrong -"

"Shut up Geli, Blaire seriously we were just at the grocery store and we MET JOSHUA... JOSHUA BASSETT YOU DUMB BISS" I had to repeat as she seemed confused.

She mildly choked on a chip and sat up on her bed, "GET THE FUCK OUT! HOW, WHEN - WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME TO BE THERE IMMEDIATELY" she started yelling and I was just looking at her with wide eyes.

"GIRL I'M SORRY THERE WAS LITERALLY NO TIME TO COMPREHEND I WAS TOO BUSY BEING AN AWKWARD MESS - BUT IT HAPPENED," I yelled back and Blaire was rocking around in her bed and squealing. Meanwhile, Angelo proceeded to put in his earphones.

"Tell me everything holy fuck, is he just as cute and was he wearing a signature Joshua Bassett outfit from H&M" Blaire insisted and I giggled.

"Okay he was wearing his 'Make Sure Your Friends Are Okay' sweater," I began and my best friend cackled, "so we all saw the tweet he was back in San Diego for a bit for music and I was like cool...bananas, but Geli walked off to get something and he ran into him - yelled at me to come see something and I choked on my own existence when I saw him just standing right there." I recounted and she laughed in response.

"That's fucking crazy Addie - wait and you like...actually had time to talk to him?? Did you get a picture or?" Blaire then asked with impatience.

"Yeah I got some pictures it was really fun, like it was crazy I mean I was super freaked when I first saw him," I said before laughing awkwardly, "but after just talking to the guy, it was really chill and I felt less like WOW JOSHUA BASSETT to more wow...Josh is a pretty cool guy"

"Wow. I love that you're crushing on him in completely different way now" Blaire jeered and I took a second before scoffing.

"I am not, I just met the guy who plays Ricky Bowen and it was just...nice" I replied slowly but Blaire couldn't stop fidgeting.

"Are y'all gonna stay in touch now I mean this is crazy" she asked excitedly. I felt my insides do a triple axle.

"Woahwoahwoah no way it wasn't that kind of conversation - I mean I'm still just a fan and he's probably talked that way with plenty of fans" I defended and she huffed in argument.

"So no number - nothing?" she stressed and I shook my head, making her livid, "what the fuck are you crazy?" she yelled and I threw my hands up and groaned.

"Have you forgotten who I'm talking about here?! Actors don't give fans their numbers - I know I just said talking to him was extremely chill but it's still joshuamufukkinbassett, you ain't getting any clout or dates" I said condescendingly with a smirk. Blaire then seemed to simmer down.