𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝟐𝟐

QOTD: so like one day...if i made a sequel to a love that lasts...would u read it? jks...unless xd

• • •

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Adeline's POV

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃 camera hanging from my neck and my shoulder gently brushed against Josh occasionally as we walked in unison. It was time to explore Salt Lake City.

I got a classic East High tour run by Frankie and Matt in the morning, however they took it upon themselves to make up the most random stories about each location. A couple of us filmed it for our stories because they were honestly an underrated power duo. There were too many iconic moments to count:

_________

"So this room here is actually where Zac and Vanessa decided to call it quits, because I was in his DMs and she was getting a bit too jealous" Frankie described as he gestured to a random classroom and I almost spat out my water.

"See Frankie and I told you - I TOLD you - don't get in the way of Zanessa" Matt whined before looking back to us, "so he did the right thing and backed away but by then it was too late...Zac couldn't find that same happiness with V Hudge."

My laughter had turned silent as it got too overwhelming, I leaned onto Josh for support as we walked behind them. I was about to lean over to my other side where Liv was but we ended up banging heads as she did the same thing - only sending us into another fit of laughter. We couldn't deal with this shit. Yet the boys were maintaining their casual tour guide personas.

"Hence the story of my cardboard cutout...a reminder of what could've been" Frankie concluded as he looked off into the distance. Matt reached over and rubbed his shoulder to gesture it was going to be okay.

I looked up to Josh and his eyes were scrunched together and he was continuously shaking his head at these tour guides.

"You guys need a spinoff I'm fucking deceased." I decreed and the whole group couldn't agree more.

"TIM ARE YOU LISTENING." Josh yelled through the halls of an empty East High.

___________

After that, we all separated into cabs to head for some theme park that they first went to during Season 1, however since it was already early in the morning I fell asleep in the front seat whilst Josh and Larry chilled in the back. Okay listen I was not a morning person.

It was a pretty slow day at the park since it was technically a school day, but the cast did get recognized a few times

It was a pretty slow day at the park since it was technically a school day, but the cast did get recognized a few times. I took my designated role of the photographer for the fans and thankfully none of them questioned who I was this time. I finally felt relaxed about the whole social media thing. I hadn't really logged onto Instagram and Twitter and I felt a sense of peace - today I was doing what Josh and Olivia usually did: post on social media and immediately exit and forget.