》49

Hana was a bad person

That's how she felt as she sat on her bed, head in hands as she cried- not even bothering to hide the fact she was upset.

She was the worst person in the entire world, the worst best friend for neglecting Donghyuck.

All because she had been blinded for her liking towards Mark.
Not that she blames him, she blames herself entirely.

There was a small tentative knock on the door and Hana didn't even make a move to look up.

"Hey," he began, unsure of what to do exactly but he felt guilty without knowing why he was guilty.

"Can I come in?" Hana nodded her head but still didn't look up as her eyes still cried with the salty tears running down her face and staining her palms.

She felt the bed dip besides here but silence continue and she sniffled.
Trying his best to comfort the girl, he put a hand on her back and ran his palm up and down it softly.

"Don't blame yourself for it." He began, choosing his words carefully as he only knew half the story from Chenle about Donghyuck feeling left out and cast aside.

"But it is my fault."
"It wasn't your intention Han, it's probably my fault too...we both have been leaving Donghyuck out."

Hana lifted her head from her hands and her lips were pulled into an emotional frown, sucking in shaky breaths.

"I didn't mean to make him feel like this." She whispered out, looking at Mark who had started running his fingers through her soft hair.

"I know Han," he smiled and hummed before his palm cupped over her right cheek- thumb running over her wet tear stained skin to brush away fallen tears.
"You're pretty even when you cry you know?" He said with a lighter heart, making the girl choke out a laugh and shake her head at the change of topic.

"I'm being serious," he said, eyes crinkling up at himself for being cringy and it wasn't like him to be like this. "You're beautiful Hana."

There was a pause on her side before she finally looked up with glassy eyes. Something was pressing down at her chest, feeling suffocated with her almost 3 year crush and the feeling eating her up.

Mark's soft, pure hearted and kind eyes looked into hers with a smile on his lips as he looked down at her.

She could feel it spilling over, tumbling out before she could stop herself and she didn't know if she was making the worst or best decision when she breathed out.
"I think I'm in love with you."

Well

Well

👀

This book is so slow