Bestie picks my bea

One day u and y/b/f were walking around when a man stoped us. He asked us if we wanted to do this one video, and if we were single. We all said yes, because we didn't have anything else to do.  We learned his names was Mickey, and he was behind a YouTube channel, called bestie picks my bae.
Mickey: do u know who why don't we is
U/b/f: why don't we?
Mickey: I'm taking that as a no. Anyways so it's this popular boy band. Anyway one of the band members Zach is single, you two and a few other girls will line up and his band mates will ask you a question. After everyone answer they elemated 3 each round(I never watch one of these so I don't know if this is right). Until their one girls left. Bye the way Zach will sit ina chair turned around so he has no idea what u look like. If u your the last girls left, u have to go on a date with Zach. Already set up by the show.Sounds good to you?
You: sure.. it's not like we will win
Then Mickey lines up all the girls. Me and y/n couldn't help but laugh at how all the girls looked fake, with the layers of makeup, fake tan, and you can tell they only care about looks.  Then 5 guys walkes in, they were all super cute, but you couldn't see what I think Zach face looked like. You weren't paying much attention, until you heard the small guy with curly hair ask: so what is your name is and how old are you?
When it was your turn you said: yo I'm y/n and I'm 18 years old
U saw that all the other girls were rolling their eyes, except your friends. After all the girls answer, I was surprised that I wasn't elemated. On to the next question
The tall one asked: what is one thing you like to do in your free time, and one thing you always wanted to do.
When i came up I answer: I love skateboarding, and
I got interrupted by the other girls laughing.
But their laughing got interrupted by Zach: um.. girl I don't think you sould be laughing, I think it so cool that their a girl in the room who loves to skateboard
U: thanks, anyway I always wanted to learn to learn to play the guitar.
As the game went on, I ended up being the last one left. The boys started to drum roll and one of them said: turn around to lays on your soulmate.
When he turned around we both stood their with no words. And after that date you had later that night, u knew he was the one.