Sisters

Today I was meting my sister boyfriends band mates. I was exited to see Corbyn again it's been 5 months since I saw him last, and he was like a brother to me. I was heading off to New York, to me sister place. I'm my new car, because I'm 18 now, my parents said that I'm an adult who needs a car. I got a text from my sister when I was only 5 mins away.
Christina: hey. So I'm going to picking up the boys at the airport right now, just walked into the apartment, we be 15 mins after you.
You: ok, see u soon. Love u
( just pretend that makes sense, and that she lives in a apartment alone)
When u got into her apartment, I walk into the kitchen grabs some ice cream, and watch Netflix. Then I heard the door open.
Tina: I love I leave u alone in my apartment for 20 mins, and u ended up finding ice cream, and Netflix. The One Love Of Ur Life
You: Heyy you know I love food, tv, and sweatpants
Corbyn: ya believe me I know, remember when I tried to take ur bite of ur pizza, and change to channel. But nooo u need to find out who the murder was. And u u were so mad that u hid all my stuff, and for the stuff u left was wrap in bubble wrap
You: and now u now better
I stood up and gave my sister and he bf a hug
You: u must be the band mates
Daniel: I'm Daniel
Jonah: Jonah
Jack: hola I jack
Zach: am I zach
Corbyn: u know me, I'm Corbyn
All the boys: and we're why don't we
U couldn't help but laugh.
You: gotta say that pretty cute. Anyway I'm y/n
You got to know the boys better over the next few day. U got the closest with Zach. Everybody was shipping us, but we just laughed it off. But he is cute, funny, nice and talented. I wouldn't mind dating him. Final it was the ended of the trip. I was sad, I had so much fun hanging out with the boys and my sisters.
Christina: hay. Don't be sad, me and y/n  are flying out in 3 mouths, when she goes collage, in la. And we are spending 2 weeks.
We said goodbye, gave each other hugs . Me and Zach hugged longer.
Zach: I'm going to miss you, u leaving me with these not fun idiots.
He whisper in my ear
You: I'm going to miss you to. And u leaving me, to do school, this is going to suck, but we're going to ft ever day. And if you forget about me your dead.
U whisper back. He just laughs at the last part
Zach: I could never forget about u
U let go, after what felt like forever.

Over the next 3 mouths, u talk to the boys all the time. And ft Zach ever night. Now me and Tina are leaving the airplane, walking into lax. We me and Zach saw each other we ran, and hugged, so how my legs wrapped around his torso. You were staying zachs house, because ur collages wasn't far away from his apartment.
After u said hi to the boys, u headed off to Zach apartment.
Daniel: can we go to The fair tonight.
Tina: yes yes yes
You: I guess we're going to the fair tonight
When u got to the fair Zach pulled u aside.
Zach: I missed you so much over the last few mouths. And when I first met u, I liked you. And u just wanted to ask u if u wanta go on a date anytime soon. Pls don't let this effect are
U interrupted him by kiss him.
Zach: is that a yes
You: yes yes yes, now let's go back to the others.
U and Zach walked over and had the best night ever, And that wasn't the last.