Model

U and ur friends were walking around in the mall. You and ur friends are always are having the time of ur life, but embarrassing ur self. So u all walked over to the food court. You and ur friends only saw a group of boys their, and u took the opportunity to do somthing crazy. U took a looked around and saw that's their was no Security gard, or any other worker their. U only was the group of boys. U told ur friends to play some song, it turned out to be a song that u and ur friends loved, in to deep. U didn't know who the band was, but u liked their music. When the song came on, and u got on top of the table. U started walking on the table, like u were a model, when u got to the end of the table, u made a random move, and everybody was laughing. Including the boys. U walked over to ur laughing friends, and they gave you weird looks, and they were still laughing.
U: what?
Friend 1: ur a true model
U: thanks I know
U flip ur hair, and ur friends laugh
Friend 3: look behind u
U looked and u saw one of the boys walking over, he hand blond hair.
Corbyn: Heyy, so my friend over their is to embarrassed to ask for ur number, don't worry I have a girlfriend.
U: um.. tell ur friend, that I think that's sweet, and all but he has to come over and ask himself
Corbyn: well nice to met u —-?
U: ooh y/n
Corbyn: Corbyn, well anyway I'll might talk to u later, of my friend man up. See u hopefully
U: see u hopefully too
U both let out to chuckle, and he leaves. U look at ur friends and u new what was about to happen.
Ur friends: omg why did u say no? U could of gotten a cute boyfriend, u need one u Single Pringle.
U: Mabey if he walk over and ask himself, then I would give it to him. Just saying.
Friends: look behind u
U look behind u and saw a cute boy. Brown and Fluffy hair.
Zach: Heyy im Zach, and I got to say ur a true model
U laugh
U: y/n thanks I've been working on my skills
Once again u flipped ur hair. Making both of u laugh again
Zach: do U want to hang out
He goes near ur ear and wisper
Zach: leave these unProfessional people, and get some true food
U: ya sure, I'm scared that unprofessionalness is going to rub off on me.
U tell ur friends that u we're going to hang out with Zach. And for the future, let's just saw that u were greatfull that he man up and walk over to u.