Asking for a visit

Bryan's POV
I was really tired from the go cart race and was about to go the my room that was in the office, then my phone started to ring. Everyone started to look in my direction as I grabbed my phone the see who was calling, it was my dad, jack films or as I knew him jack Afton William Afton's twin brother or as we all know him Springtrap. I never said anything about me being an Afton though so no one knows, anyway back to the call. I answered with "hey dad, what do you need?" The other were a little shocked because I never spoke of him. My dad then said, "I'm going to pick up your offer that you gave me a month ago, to come and visit you" I was happy to know that he accepted my offer for a tour of the park! I then said with excitement in my voice, "that's awesome! When you plan to come?" "Tomorrow son." Wait....TOMORROW!!! " wow thanks dad for taking up my offer to come. See you tomorrow, and you don't have to get all fancy ether." " ok, don't worry, love you son bye!" "Ya love you to dad!"
I then hung up. When I looked up I saw literally everyone staring at me. "What?" I questioned. Then molten asked, "your dad is coming, tomorrow?" So I replied back with, "ya he is, I gave him an offer to come and visit like a month ago." Then lefty asked, "what's your father's name?" I then said, " his name is jack Af....films" OMG I ALMOST SAID JACK AFTON!!!
Jon then asked me, " what were you about to say for his last name?" DANGIT.... think think, oh I know, " oh I was about to say his middle name, it's Afreno" it looks like it fooled Jon which is good, he would FREAK OUT if he found out I'm an Afton. I look at the time on my watch, it read 8:45, snap I need to head back to go to sleep to welcome dad tomorrow, "welp I need to head to bed soon so bye!"

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this part bye!