His true goal

Jack's POV
When I heard him say this I was shocked.
But I was also questioning one thing, "who are you looking for?!"

Then he said "Rose, your wife. And as I now know, Bryan's mother." I could not believe he was still looking for her. At this point I realize that the door was open and EVERYONE WAS THERE! 

Bryan: "you wanted to find my mother this whole time!?"
Lolbit: "we all thought you wanted to eradicate our universe or something!"

Glitchtrap: "NO I NEVER WANTED TO DESTROY ANYTHING! AND WHY WOULD I!? I HAVE NO REASON TO WANT THIS PLACE DESTROYED!"

I was a little shocked after his outburst, but I think the rest are actually frozen is shock.

After every one came out of shock they all came to an agreement that Glitchtrap was misunderstood, and we all decided to work together.
Bryan's POV
After every one talked a bit to resolve there issues with glitch he said "now that we are all on the same side you all might want to know that I did not want twisted Freddy, twisted wolf or shadow Freddy to do the things they did. I was double crossed by shadow Freddy a while ago, and I had no control over the other two when they came here. Oh and also I have a surprise for you Ballora."   I was a little confused until he LITRLY MADE A PORTAL!

Ballora: "OMG ELIZABETH!!!"

I can't believe it! SHES BACK!!

Baby: "hey mom!"

I saw the Ballora was crying as she hugged baby so I decided we should leave them alone.

Every thing has turned for the better! But I feel like this is not over, the shadow and two twisted ones are still out there. Will Bryan and the others be able to convince them to join them or will they refuse? Find out in the next chapter!

Hey guys I'm sry that I like disappeared for a bit, I have been doing school and I've been having to work on school work till like 8:00 at night. But I will still be doing this story when I have the time to do so. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night!