confronting the past

Glitchtrap's POV

I was waiting to talk to who i hope was jack,so i could ask to know if he is and find out if bryan is actuly my nephew!

Wait, if Bryan IS jack's son DOES BRYAN HAVE A SOUL BOND!?!? If he is an afton he would have one. All afton's have one in one way or another. I then heard the door to the hotel behind me open! I turn to see jack, oh god it is him. I can tell it's him, but I still asked "jack is that really you?"
Jack- "ya it's me glitchtrap."
At this point my ears were down and I could not help it ether, I was facing my old best friend and soul bond. What he said next shocked me.
Jack- "why do you want it. And don't even try to act like you don't know what I'm talking about, I know everything that has happened here at the park. So why did you want the portal timer."

I was shocked that he knew I was looking for it. I have to tell him, I owe that much to him.

"I've found out that the timer can make the portal track someone down, so I wanted to use that to my advantage to find someone that means a lot to me."

Hey everyone, sorry for that long break in my posts. School started and it's been hard to find time to do this. but I will be able to write because the amount of work I now have compared to a while ago. Anyway hoped you enjoyed and let me know who do you think glitchtrap is searching for! Have a good night/day by!