The first portal timer

Jack's POV
Me and my son have been just hanging out today with a few others. It's now sunset and we are in the hotel's lobby area chilling. "Well I should get going. Have a nice night and thanks for showing me around, it was great! oh and before I forget." I reached for my briefcase and set it down. "I have the controller for the portal." As I was handing it over I quickly piled it back and said just to be sure "DONT LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING BUT YOU TOUCH IT, I will know if someone else has it" then I handed it over. When I was about to leave I saw that everyone was confused and shocked, but can't blame them. Molten then asked "how do you have a controller for the portal and how did you know about it!" I went silent for a moment, how would they react if I told them? "Well 'molten' I built the portal but i had my brother move it somewhere and asked him to NEVER MESS WITH IT, but he did and so I had to make a kill switch for it and that is what that controller can along with a few more things." I could tell that they wanted to know more. So Freddy then asked what else it can do. "Well Freddy it can track down anyone or anything and can make the portal show you past events if you went through. Now I should be going now have a good night and Bryan." I paused for Bryan to say "yes dad?" I then said in a stern voice "Don't let that GLITCH get his hand on that other portal timer that you guys have, by." I then left. But then a yellow rabbit that looked all to familiar was staring at me like he had seen a ghost and I could understand why, I was after all the one he has a soul bond with.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this part and if you are a bit confused about the soul bond I will explain it for you guys, in my AI a soul bond is something that is very rare and only happens in certain family's in this can jack has a sole bond with glitchtrap and Williams soul bond I with springtrap, glitchtrap was created when jack was born and have had a bond ever since. Hope this help by and have a nice day/night! and if you have any questions plz ask.