Bewitched : Part Thirteen

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Gauri looks out the window as she waited for Omkara to come. She looks back to see her Nani and Bhavya Masi talking in a hush-hush voice. The moment she goes near them they would stop talking. She could guess what they were talking about, getting her married off to Omkara Singh Oberoi!!! Otherwise what was there to talk and decide? She was not going to marry that cheat. But he loves you. A treacherous voice said from within her. She should be blind to not notice that he loves her, the first thing he had said after he realized that she was a witch who had tried to kill him was marry me. It took her a while to realize that he does love her and wants to marry her, she remembers how he had asked her to elope with him. Yes, he loves her and wants to marry her. She also understood that Nani was the reason for him to think that she was someone else who had ulterior motives and her love was an act. She could forgive him for all that, but what he did to her at his house, he had slept with her. He had said that was not part of his plan but he shouldn't have touched her when he had no intention of marrying her. Then how can she ever forgive him for that video? How can she trust him after that? Even though she trusted his love, she didn't trust him enough to take him back. He didn't deserve her, her love or her forgiveness. She hears a car and looks out again to see his car pull up in front of their gate. She quickly runs out.

Gauri stood at the gate as she watched Khanna help Om out of the car. It hurt to see him like this especially when she was the reason for that. After seeing him struggle with this only she realized how important toe was in walking and standing. Then she was amazed that after all that happened in her life she still had time to contemplate on such miniscule things.

"Gauri..." Om says with a happy smile as he limped towards her. She glares at him which made his smile go wider.

"I wanted to talk to you before you had your talk with nani." Gauri tells him.

"Tell me..." Om says smiling.

"I won't marry you."

"Can't have that."

"Omkara Singh Oberoi!" Gauri says furiously.

"I'll marry you, Gauri." Om tells her calmly.

"I won't marry you!"

"You'll. I will make you change your mind not because I can't live without you. I can't live without you but that is not the reason."

"Then?" she asks frowning.

Om looks behind her to see her nani and a lady coming. Seeing him looking behind her, Gauri also turns back to see her family come towards to her. She turns to him and sees him watching her.

"You can't live without me. And I love you too much to hurt you by staying away from you."

Gauri furiously looks at him as her face turned red in anger. She wanted to do something and she looks around and sees his car. His bloody car that he was so proud of and loved! Noticing that Khanna was sitting inside the car, she says "Get out of the car, Khanna."

"Me? Why?" Khanna asks worried as he looked at her and Om. Om calmly gestures him to come out. He comes out and stands next to Om though a few feet behind as he worriedly kept his eyes on Gauri.

Gauri was still amazed that she somehow could do magic now. And she was going to use her magic now!!!

She turns to stare at his car and the glasses of the car starts cracking one by one.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Khanna screams.

"Gauri? What are you doing?" Om asks shocked and scared.

Gauri starts smiling; he didn't seem this worried when she had tried to kill him. She looks at the tires and one by one it punctures. Then the body of the car starts having dents as it crumples down.

"Sir, ask her to stop this!" Khanna says frantically.

"Let her do whatever she wants." Om says in a resigned tone. "Let her just get rid of her anger."

There he was! Whatever she did, nothing was too big a deal for him! How she hated him.

"Can we talk now?" Nani asks in an irritated tone.

"Gauri... you finished your talk with me?" Om asks her.

She glares at him.

"Yes, we can talk." Om tells nani.

"Doesn't it matter to you that she is a witch?" Bhavya asks amazed seeing his determination even after what she did to his car.

"She tried telling me that she was a witch but I didn't believe her then."

"And when you realized it was the truth?"

"I was so in love with her by then that it didn't matter to me whether she was a witch, a bitch or a simple normal girl." Om tells her with a shrug making Bhavya smile approvingly winning Om's heart instantly.

"SIIIIIRR!" Khanna calls him in a panic.

"What?" Om turns to him immediately and watches on in shock as his car repairs by itself.

"STOP HELPING HIM, NANI!" Gauri shouts angrily seeing the car look as good as new.

"I am not helping him." Nani replies calmly.

"Hey, you got rid of that scratch too." Om says smiling excitedly like a 10 year old.

She gives him a murderous look. "Bhavya Masi?" Gauri turns to her in shock.

"Not me."

"Then who is helping him?" Gauri asks furiously at her wits end. It hurt to see him win all the time!!!

"You." Om replies with a shrug.

"Not her." Nani tells him.

"Then?" Om asks frowning.

"It's your son." Nani tells him calmly.

"Son?" Om asks shocked.

"You have a son, you bastard?" Gauri asks furiously.

"I don't have a son!" Om says furiously.

"She is pregnant with your son." Bhavya tells him.

"WHAT?" Gauri asks shocked as her hand flew to her stomach.

"Preg... wha... how?" Om asks confused and shocked.

"You are asking us?" Bhavya scoffs at him.

"She took a pill." Om finally manages to say.

Medicines have no effect on our body.

"Bloody hell! I am going to faint!" Om says and a second later he does.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy