The Moon Goddess

Sorry its been a while since i have updated. Im finally starting to feel better and my daughter is finally better. Again id like to set goals. 5 votes and 5 comments. Would be amazig! Thank you onto the story.      

Alexanderia

        How could all of this happen? Why couldn't i have been born human. I dont even know if i want this life let alone a mate. I mean sure Sam is amazingly drool worthy but i don't know him. I don't know the type of man or Alpha he is. How can i just blindly accept him and blindly fall in love with him. I know Athena has feelings that are confusing to her even but i think she is leaning towards accepting it. For the longest time we knew we weren't going to have a life..to have a mate. Now all of that has been crushed in a heap of burning flames. For years thats all i knew and now i have to accept my fate or have a life not worth living. I wish my mom was here. Hell any of my family. Sighing i tossed on to my side. Feeling my eyes get heavy. My eyes began to drift until i saw i bright light in front of me. Quickly snapping my eyes open i scrambled back on the bed.

     "My dear child, do not fret over these trivial things. I have granted you a blessing. A blessing and yet you question me. I know you do mot understand child but you will. There are things coming and you need to be ready. You need to complete the bond with your mate. Then you will be ready to face what comes. You and Sam will be at your strongest. You will be like no other. For you are their future, their salvation. I have put you here my child you will do great things in your life. You are my daughter the first of many." With that the light began to fade from my sight and then it sank in. I heard from the moon goddess she come and talked to me. I do need to take in what she said.

Just then i heard a knock on my door. "Can I come in Alex?" I heard Blake mumble.

I just smiled. "Yes please." I looked at the door to see Blake walking in. His hair was a mess and his black shirt was fit tightly against his muscles. His dark jeans hung slightly low. His eyes held a care free look to them. He just smiled at me. I slide over on the bed patting the spot next to me.

     "Yay!" Blake said happily jumping into the bed with me. I just chuckled at him. "So doll how you doing?" He said trying fo said like he was from Jersey.

     "Haha never do that again. You sounded horrible." I said shaking my head at him. He had a look of hurt but i knew it was fake from the twinkle in his eyes. I took on a serious look and leaned over. "I got a visit just before you came." I said whispering so low i know he would be the only one to hear me.

     "Oh really?" Blake said sounding interested.

     "Yes...from the Moon Goddess." I whispered.

  Blake looked shocked. "What did she say? Did she say anything? What did you say?" Blake started firing off questions. I put my hand up to silence him.

      "She talked to me. Basically saying to accept my fate. That there was a lot ridding on me. I am the future of our race. To accept...Sam." I said looking at him to try and see how he felt about it.

    "Well how do you feel about what the moon goddess said?" Blake asked.

I sat there thinking about it. Letting it all fully sink it. I shrugged. "To be honest I never expected to have a real life, to have this freedom. Especially to have a mate. I was ok with that. Now everything has changed. I've lost my family...i have lost everything i have cared about. Im suppose to be this leader for our people, the saviour to our race. I don't know how i'm suppose to do or be this...this person. To know that basically im here to bred a new generation is just mind blowing." I didn't know i was crying until Blake whipped my eye. I am having a break down this is to much to handle all at once.

      "Ok doll breathe. I don't think anyone could survive like you have. Doll the moon goddess has given you a purpose to live don't look at the negatives. You have this amazing life ahead of you. Yeah there are gonna be struggles throughout it but you are strong enough to overcome them. You have already overcome a lot. Just think this is only the beginning and you may not know it but you have me and Sam now. Speaking of me the moon goddess has appointed me as your Guardain. So you will be stuck with me forever sweetheart!" He ended his speech with a laugh. A big hearty laugh. Sniffling i couldn't help but laugh along with him. I just sighed and snuggled into Blake.

Blake

       I knew she had it hard but i never actually stopped to think how hard it was on her mentally. I felt bad for her. My need to protect her got stronger. Listening to her breathing i realized she had fallen asleep. Gently untangling myself from her i exited her room in serach of Sam.

    Walking down the hall her scent hit me. Crining i kept walking know i was going to run into her. I was right just as i rounded a corner i bumped into her.

        "Oh Blake..your just the person i wanted to see." Clarissa said over excitedly.

         "What is it Clarissa?" Slightly annoyed with her. She made a pouty face but shrugged.

          "I just wanted to say congratulations of your mating with Alex." She said leaning against the wall. Wait...what she thinks Alex is my mate?

        "Blake agree to it. Do not let her know anything." My wolf said.

        "Thank you Clarissa. Although i am trying to keep it to myself and Sam. She doesn't fully understand our world." I said easing into the lie.

     "Oh the poor thing." Clarissa said sounding not so sweet.

     "Ok well i'm going to go." I said moving around her.

     "Sam..." I called out through our link.

    "Yeah?"

   "Where you at bro?"

   "In the office." With that i cut off our link and made my way to his office.

Unknow Pov

    They have brought in a rogue. How interesting. This will only make things interesting for me. I can not wait to get my hands on her. Now i will just wait to let my plan unfold.

Hope yall enjoy this. Sorry its short. Been running around all day so im kinda worn out. Not at my best yet. Hope yall enjoy please do vote n comment would love to hear some feed back!