I Legend of Fuyao (in progress...)

The archaeologist "red-haired witch" made too big of a disturbance while excavating tombs, gloriously becoming a martyr in the midst of the grave chamber's collapse. Seventeen years later, she had transmigrated into the Five Regions Continent. The delinquent Meng Fuyao  struggled to survive in the lowest rungs of society.

From then on it was a boundless sky and open sea, a trek of ten thousand li. 

"Of the thirty three sky palaces, the palace of heartbreak is the highest; of the four hundred and forty four illnesses, lovesickness is the bitterest."

"I am not heartbroken."

"Oh? Then for whom did you engrave your mark for?"

"For the person I cannot lose in this life."

"Then is that not heartbreak?"

"No. A person's life is bitter and short, but heartbreak is slow and lasting. The mortal realm is where life or death are but a blink of an eye, who knows if what awaits me is a chance meeting or a missed encounter? How can I stand here and wait for time to be worn away, day after day?"

"Then what will you do?"

"She is in the mortal realm. I will go to the mortal realm."

(341 chapters : totally different from the drama) 

I VENERATE the MC, she has all the qualities we love:immodest, nonchalente, vulgar, perverse, sarcastic, thief, liar, no sense of decorum, tomboy .. I continue?It is sublime in the fact that it is not conventional, I loved it!